• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lich King??

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Lich King??

Well, first of all; why? Where is the originality? It is an armour from World of Warcraft, and doesn't belong in Fable at all.

Second, you couldn't have the cape. Probably the rest of it, but I've never tampered much with clothing in Fable. All I know is that there is a lot of stuff to get it to work. I have no clue, and I would be asking way too many questions about it, so doing it myself would take too long and would make others angry for asking so many questions.

So you'll have to wait for a willing person to convert it over.

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

I didnt know it was from world of warcraft. and i just wanted to know because im going to ATTEMPT to start modding ( after i buy another copy of fable TLC ).

i had the files for the minon helmet and stuf and i was going to find the mesh of the hero body and try fit it in.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

See, all that funky stuff he said. Weighting and whatnot, whatever all that means. :lol: I can barely get a weapon into Fable, so I REALLY don't want to start messing with clothing.

Actually, I haven't touched 3Ds in awhile. I might just go and do that and fix up that sword I was working on :D.

Oh, and if you want to get it into Fable and stuff, good luck. :thumbsup:

Evil Scarecrow

Da Evilist MaPhucca
Reaction score

thanks :p i was able to get the minon helmet mesh into Rihnoserus its just imma read up onna few tuts on how to add textures and move em around ( the whole thing not just one part )