• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lighthouse Frighthouse

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Lighthouse Frighthouse

The child awoke in his closed in hallway, on the second floor of his house. His room was down the hallway on his left side and the first room on the left. It was dark out, for it was night time. In front of his frightened face, was the doorway and bottom level of a lighthouse. "Why is there a lighthouse in my house?" he thought. It stood at the corner of the stairway which was directly to his right. Without even noticing the door was open, not so much opened but gone. He looked up the tall stairs that led to the top of the lighthouse, where a piercing white light was shown. At the top, a dark shadowy man slowly made his way down the stairs. Each step the man took scared the child. The child wanted to scream for his parents, but his mouth would not open. The child wanted to run away but his feet would not move. The man crept closer and closer, the child's heart was racing now. He felt the end near, it was coming and he could not do anything. As the man reached the fifth step, the child woke up. The child was sweating, pouring bodily fluids. His body jerked up under his warm sheets, He was panting, gasping for air when he noticed he had waken from the nightmare. He prayed to God to not have such a terrible nightmare again, laid his head back down onto the pillow and fell again into sleep.​

This, is actually a nightmare that happened to me, most of you will think I'm weird for getting so scared about such a little thing but to be honest, out of all my nightmares I had as a kid, getting shot, stabbed, killed, run over.. this was the scariest of all and I can't explain why. I thought about writing this for a long time and finally decided to. I hope you guys enjoy this. =)

C+C is wanted.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Lighthouse Frighthouse

I liked it, short, sweet, to the point and fun!

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Lighthouse Frighthouse

Thanks Firis. :)