• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

lightsaber mod

A

animandan

Re: lightsaber mod

light sabers look awesome!
you should make some jedi/sith type robes...

M

markedasinferna

maybe, im doing a bunch of stuff this week, Darkened Souls and this...so expect 1 wave of weapons at most

M

markedasinferna

dewd, sorry, i was playin Rainbow Six Vegas last night...which is why i wasnt on AIM

M

Motabo_1337

I see fable as a RPG there you can use bows and swords, Not hightech lightsabers -.-

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

this thread is from last year do not bump old threads

N

NoObbi3

hmmm.. maybe you could also make the sword darth maul had it would be really great

S

ShadowMancer

hmmm...... i had an idea for this (dont flame me for bumping topic). i was loking at the will auras and the good/evil ones, as well as "light beams", i was thinking, you could change the colour of light beams to the colour from the will/good/evil auras, and focus the length of the light beam (by duplicating it like a weapon) to only affect a certain weapon, thus creating a great light saber instead of firery auras or lightning. just a thought.

if you dont understand, ill try to edit post a bit.

morerunes

Probably Not Corrupted
Reaction score

that's a great idea! except it's impossible

we don't know enough about effects yet

S

ShadowMancer

ahh, but if you think about it, you dont have to have the morphing effect. if you have the mod thats makes weapons invisible when they are on your back, then you could get it out without worrying about the blade being out when its on your back. i agree that trying to morph it would be almost impossible. so, does anyone want to try to do this without the morph effect? its worth a try