• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lionhead Forum-less

Remnant of Ruin

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Lionhead is reminding me of my sister. If you are about to say something that she doesn't want to hear she employs the ingenious tactic of covering her ears and repeating "la la la la la I can't hear you". Poor Lionhead, its too bad they can't handle criticism anymore, because the community has a LOT to criticize.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Lionhead is reminding me of my sister. If you are about to say something that she doesn't want to hear she employs the ingenious tactic of covering her ears and repeating "la la la la la I can't hear you". Poor Lionhead, its too bad they can't handle criticism anymore, because the community has a LOT to criticize.
You are assuming that Lionhead is acting like that; in truth is that Lionhead had its main members leave all of a sudden and they have to deal with the fanbase that they are not ready for. It is even unsure whether the studio will exist, let alone if they can take a community they do not know how to manage and serve.

Remnant of Ruin

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Yes, but the forum was already operational even after those members left. It does not take much to keep a forum operational and if Lionheads new team wishes to learn about its community, why remove the forum? Isn't the idea of a forum, I don't know, to serve as a medium between the players and the company?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Yes, but the forum was already operational even after those members left. It does not take much to keep a forum operational and if Lionheads new team wishes to learn about its community, why remove the forum? Isn't the idea of a forum, I don't know, to serve as a medium between the players and the company?

Maybe because 90% of the forum threads would be along the lines of 'Yay Peter is gone!!11' or 'Why did Peter really leave?' etc and they wanted new staff members to settle into their jobs before finishing the redesign and overhauling the site and forums fully. Its all guesswork until someone announces anything or brings them back but ive always found the staff to be quite open with chatting with the community.

Reaction score
I'm just glad Peter whatshisname is gone, hopefully no more empty promises from overexcited compulsive liars.