• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Loading Screen Crash (Mourningwood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikki

Reaction score
Well I fast travelled to the sewers in bowerstone industrial and I went through the sewers into mourningwood, then on the loading screen it froze and made the xbox dashboard pop up noise but nothing appeared.. I tried turning it on and off 3 times but nothing worked and I tried unplugging all the cables then plugging them back in.

Xveas

Reaction score
Sounds like you experienced a loading glitch that caused your 360 to freeze up. I've had that happen to me before, where not even pushing the power button will power it off. You'll notice there's quite a lot of glitches in Fable III that will perhaps do that again to you. They need to hurry up and get a patch up for this game desperately.

Vikki

Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to have to buy a new disc because I just found a scratch in the disc even though no one has knocked my xbox :(

SturdyOhemgeez

Reaction score
There's a guarantee on the game, you should be able to get a new or have them fix yours, there's plenty of ways to fix it :p
Just gotta haggle :D
Did you bump/move the xbox while playing? ( could be the cause' of your scratch )

Vikki

Reaction score
I bought a new one and downloaded that onto the hardrive so it recognises and plays off the scratched disk so i can return the new one now :) nah I didn't bump it or anything, I have no idea what happened..

Status
Not open for further replies.