• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Locations still closed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zappostar

Reaction score
So I finished Fable 3 , but a few locations are still closed , how come ?
can someone please tell me what to do to open them ?
Thanks !

Avarael

Reaction score
Where are these locations? My first suggestion would be Driftwood. You need to pay a man in Millfields to build a bridge to access that area. It's on the water edge.

Pepsiplz

Reaction score
You have to find them by walking to them because they are not part of the main questline.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
Yea I guess it would have been driftwood you cant unlock because you're not automatically led there. The other could be the sunset house which you can walk to through Mourningwood.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
There are quite a few places that are forever inaccessable, although it seems like the player should be able to enter them.

*There's a silver door in the Reliquary that says it will not open without a key.

*There's a door in the Brothel/Orphanage that says it will not open without a key.

*There's a silver door in Silverpines that will not open without a key (although I suspect this one has to do with a LE quest.)

...And I have no doubt that there are more that I'm forgetting/don't know about.

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
There are quite a few places that are forever inaccessable, although it seems like the player should be able to enter them.

*There's a silver door in the Reliquary that says it will not open without a key.

*There's a door in the Brothel/Orphanage that says it will not open without a key.

*There's a silver door in Silverpines that will not open without a key (although I suspect this one has to do with a LE quest.)

...And I have no doubt that there a more that I'm forgetting/don't know about.

I think the silverpine one is from the book you can buy off amazon that comes with dlc quest

demondeath71

Reaction score

...And I have no doubt that there a more that I'm forgetting/don't know about.

1) If you are talking about the silver door that is behind another silver door there is a quest line that opens it. Also there is one door that requires you to have gotten all of the other 29 books before you get key to open it.

2) I know what you are talking about but I don't know what to do with that door.

3) If this door is in a creator like thing. I'm not really sure how to describe it. Then yes, that is from the LE quest for the wolfsbane.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
1) If you are talking about the silver door that is behind another silver door there is a quest line that opens it. Also there is one door that requires you to have gotten all of the other 29 books before you get key to open it.

2) I know what you are talking about but I don't know what to do with that door.

3) If this door is in a creator like thing. I'm not really sure how to describe it. Then yes, that is from the LE quest for the wolfsbane.
Well that solves some mysteries. Aside from the Brothel door. I'm sure I saw some other impassable doors besides those three, but I can't remember where. Blargh! This is going to bother me all day!

ohvegeta

Reaction score
I don't meant to butt into your thread but I have a question of my own (and I know I've seen a thread on it so I don't want to post another). The area above Millfields (I think) doesn't appear to be accessible, much like Driftwood was before I did the quests to establish it. How do I get to it?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
That'll be Sunset House, I believe. You can walk there from Mourningwood and unlock the area.

As for the door in the Brothel/Orphanage if you search one of the other open rooms you can get the key to the door. I think it's only the Brothel that has a locked door but I could be wrong.

And yes - the Silverpines door is quest related - without the LE you won't be able to access it. But I'll be frank - you're not missing out on a whole lot and you can trade for the Wolfsbane with someone :)

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Thank you :) Chesty was lacking even worse this time around but it was worth it for the demon door.

Status
Not open for further replies.