• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Long Hair please tired of looking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuAkSu

Reaction score
Hi I have been looking a lot of time for this hairstyle and I just cant get it... could someone plz make a copy for me plz? I would really apreciate it. If i have anything that my help the one who makes me a copy I will hapilly give it. And aside of that if anyone wants to make the online achievments I would love to do those 2 I dont have a mic atm for xbox but i have one for msn or skype if that works. I have female hero and can talk english and spanish ^^

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Do you have a briars blaster or tee killer shooter?
I'll trade long hair for one of them.

Erika

Reaction score
Hi I have been looking a lot of time for this hairstyle and I just cant get it... could someone plz make a copy for me plz? I would really apreciate it. If i have anything that my help the one who makes me a copy I will hapilly give it. And aside of that if anyone wants to make the online achievments I would love to do those 2 I dont have a mic atm for xbox but i have one for msn or skype if that works. I have female hero and can talk english and spanish ^^

dragonstoper 48.
or the full old kinddome or sythe tatoo sets
but i wont be on till jan or feb =T

LuAkSu

Reaction score
Is late here i will check it tomorrow after I get home at night when i get home and as soon as I check it i will post it.
(I hate my game cant be changed to english... the names are not translated they are kind of changed in spanish but i will do the best i can to figure out what the translators where thinking of...)
And thanks for the ones who replied =)

Norman

Reaction score
Hi There! I know how it is to look for that hairstyle but your in luck! If you'd like it for Free of course.. all you have to do is message me GT ox0 Shad0w 0xo (the big 0 are actually Zero!) and i'd be happy to hand it over to ya. If I was a help please be sure to click "Like" on my post! Best of luck and Happy Hunting! ^_^

LuAkSu

Reaction score
Yay thanks a lot I want all hairstyles so bad and with that one i will just be missing 1 I think =)
Sent the mesage allready.

Norman

Reaction score
Hey! Sorry I wasn't clear on my message on XBL I was drinking... haha. Anyway i'm glad you got a hold of me! We'll get that taken care of for ya! ^_^

GrimBaggins

Hobbit for hire.
Reaction score
Hi There! I know how it is to look for that hairstyle but your in luck! If you'd like it for Free of course.. all you have to do is message me GT ox0 Shad0w 0xo (the big 0 are actually Zero!) and i'd be happy to hand it over to ya. If I was a help please be sure to click "Like" on my post! Best of luck and Happy Hunting! ^_^
erm i hate to be rude jacking this thread and all but could i get that hair too? even though she is one thanks to the odd glitch with custom villagers, im tired of my female looking like a lesbian

Norman

Reaction score
Yah of course you can! Just send me a message and i'll try to get that to ya asap! :cool:

WOJ Commander

Reaction score

psssst... hey norman... hate to ask but...

LuAkSu

Reaction score
lol no problem Norman i heard the second message. Things like that happen. I mean turning on the xbox after a party instead of sleeping -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.