• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for 10 weapons to complete the collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StringWail

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Have posted this in another part of the forum but hopefully this will get a few more views. I'm after just a few more weapons to complete my collection.

They are:

Swords:
The Swinging Sword
Avo's Lamentation
Souldrinker
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors

Hammers:
The TYPO
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory

Pistols:
Bloodcraver
Tee Killer Shooter

Rifles:
Skorm's Justice

Have duplicates of all the other weapons and will trade 1 for 1. Once I have all 50 I will hang around the forums and help out others to get the achievement.

Cheers Guys

Gamertag is StringWail.

EDIT - Forgot to mention, in the UK and I'm online usually between 7pm and 10pm most days.

Norman

Reaction score
Hey There! I'd be happy to help you out with the rest of your weapons a couple of us here could use a helping hand to well.. help others here haha.. feel free to send me a message at GT ox0 Shad0w 0xo (the big 0 are actually Zero!) and we'll get that taken care of for ya! Best of luck and Happy Hunting! If I was of help please be sure to click "Like" on my post! ^_^

StringWail

Reaction score
Cool, will be online later and I'll send you a message. What time will you be on?

StringWail

Reaction score
Thanks for the help in completing my collection ^_^. I now have a full set of weapons all backed up so can now gift to anybody who needs them. Start a conversation with me if you would like my help.

Status
Not open for further replies.