• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for a trustworthy friend

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score
Looking for a trustworthy friend

Well I botched my first Fable character so I decided to start a new one, but rather than waste my time buying everything again and aquiring all the legendaries for a second time I was wondering if there is anyone out there who wouldnèt (arg, stupid french setting on my keyboard:)) mind holding onto my gear from my old character then trading it back to my new character. I would be willing to drop a couple million to the person who helps me out.

Thanks

I should have put this under the Fable 2 Help page. Sorry

D

Dagger-Daemon

Re: Looking for a trustworthy friend

A couple million?? I'll do it. Add my account LazerDaemonJr and I'll do it next time I'm on. I'm on usually everyday. I'll give back all your stuff.

F

Fabletastic

ill do it for free add XXXXBIGCXXXX

J

Jiin

good luck in finding someone to trust

L

Lady Taesia

Zebinia;233181 said:
Well I botched my first Fable character so I decided to start a new one, but rather than waste my time buying everything again and aquiring all the legendaries for a second time I was wondering if there is anyone out there who wouldnèt (arg, stupid french setting on my keyboard:)) mind holding onto my gear from my old character then trading it back to my new character. I would be willing to drop a couple million to the person who helps me out.

Thanks

I should have put this under the Fable 2 Help page. Sorry

Well if you have not found anyone yet i will do it for you hun :) just add me LadyTaesia next time we are on together i will help ya out just send me a message :wub:

F

fable2rules123

I can't i'm lazy

MagnaSparda

The True Hero of Skill
Reaction score

Sorry i just noticed this post. but if u are still in need. i can help you and Lady Taesia is a very trust worthy gal. i vouche for her

L

Lady Taesia

MagnaSparda;234494 said:
Sorry i just noticed this post. but if u are still in need. i can help you and Lady Taesia is a very trust worthy gal. i vouche for her

:D:kiss: Sank you hun

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

Thanks for the replies everyone. I've not had anytime to play Fable lately but if the people willing to help could just pm me times they are available I'll try to log onto live by that time.

Thanks

P

Positively

If you still havent found anyone. i'll help. as i need sorta help getting stuff to a new character from my old one.

I

inblo0m

MagnaSparda;234494 said:
If you still need a Lucian doll i'll trade with you?