• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for Absolver or Champion CODEs

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Yep, this fine codes were distributed as a pre-order bonus for Wal-Mart and Amazon respectively. I never got a hold of them and I realize it's a long shot now but I guess I'll try anyway.
I have:
Alan Wake FULL GAME code
Ser Isaac's Armor for Dragon Age 2 (DELAYED; BUT IN YOUR HANDS FO' SHO).

I'm willing to part with ALL of this for either code, so it's a great deal.
kthxbai

VANDALL 06

Trader
Reaction score
I actually happen to have an one absolver code, and 9 channeler codes. With the deal you have offered, I might have to part with my absolver code.. also if anyone else has an absolver code.. I am looking for two more absolvers myself. I of course will trade channeler codes for them.

EDIT: there is a thread by one of the big names here, he has a thread for being "the middle man" He has already done several transactions and would probably be the best way to handle this.. that is if he decide he is willing to help. He said he is taking a break for now, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

EDIT 2: I don't want the Bulletstorm stuff, so you could keep that.

fleshpress

Reaction score
Hi,
I have three Absolver codes, will trade one of them with you.

I also had one Channeler code but i've just redeemed it :/

VANDALL 06

Trader
Reaction score
Flesh, I'll trade you a channeler for an absolver. Interested?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Actually I kinda don't have the 1600 MS points anymore (damn DS2: Severed!) and my Isaac Code is in ds2's case, which I actually lended to a friend today. But the Alan Wake stuff is right here.
I have a history of succesful trades and if you're still inetrested (I WOULD give you Ser Isaac's armor as soon as I get it back) Steve should be able to supervise the trade.
For the important part, ARE you guys still interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.