• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for sex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxcYyLOnexx

Diamond Miner
Reaction score
thats right! lucky you! i happen to be looking for sex. i need 15 different females and 15 different males. let me know if you can help.

in-game of course.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
thats right! lucky you! i happen to be looking for sex. i need 15 different females and 15 different males. let me know if you can help.

in-game of course.
You can do this with whores in-game.

xxcYyLOnexx

Diamond Miner
Reaction score
You can do this with whores in-game.
i did everything good so there were very few whores in the game. i married one, and killed a another one. plus, they have to be 15 different people, i cant just go with the same person 15 times. it takes way too long to make 15 people love of each sex. thats why im getting it from real people.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
They don't need to be different people. What gave you that idea?

Khalin

Reaction score
They don't need to be different people. What gave you that idea?
Actually, they do need to be different people. It doesn't work if you have sex with the same person 15 times over for that requirement.

in-game of course.
If I renew my Xbox Live Gold account, then I'll help you. I've got three male characters.

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
why just in game?????? well al just go to a restroom in JFK airport and go at it. we need 14 males and 15 females

xxcYyLOnexx

Diamond Miner
Reaction score
Actually, they do need to be different people. It doesn't work if you have sex with the same person 15 times over for that requirement.

If I renew my Xbox Live Gold account, then I'll help you. I've got three male characters.
alright cool :D

Was it equipped?
yes.

why just in game?????? well al just go to a restroom in JFK airport and go at it. we need 14 males and 15 females
alright, lets do this. meet you there. you better not be the only one there either.

EFDisaster

Reaction score
I've heard (haven't tried it myself) that if you get a bunch of whores in a room and sleep with them, then sleep a few times, the game respawns new people to take their place, but they're still in your bedroom... whore it up again, sleep a few days, rinse and repeat. Again, I didn't try it, but was told that was the easiest/fastest way

xxcYyLOnexx

Diamond Miner
Reaction score
I've heard (haven't tried it myself) that if you get a bunch of whores in a room and sleep with them, then sleep a few times, the game respawns new people to take their place, but they're still in your bedroom... whore it up again, sleep a few days, rinse and repeat. Again, I didn't try it, but was told that was the easiest/fastest way
Possibly, but i didn't build the whorehouse. It's hard to find whores without building it.

EFDisaster

Reaction score
did you spare Saker? There's two whores at the Mercenary Camp, if you did... you can "sex invite" them when they pose and then fast travel to Bowerstone Old Quarter, if it's intact and "sex invite" those two, as well... they'll follow you to any bed you want, you don't have to hold their hands... in fact, if you do, the other three might leave.

xxcYyLOnexx

Diamond Miner
Reaction score
did you spare Saker? There's two whores at the Mercenary Camp, if you did... you can "sex invite" them when they pose and then fast travel to Bowerstone Old Quarter, if it's intact and "sex invite" those two, as well... they'll follow you to any bed you want, you don't have to hold their hands... in fact, if you do, the other three might leave.
I thought he would turn on me if i spared him... damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.