• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for tattoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
I now have everything.
I need the following tatoos, I can offer any legendary weapons, any clothing, any hairstyle and any tattoo not listed here, and I can dupe the tatoos if you want them back. Leave a message here and add me on live (GT: Lanteantokra) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I will be checking this thread all day until about 00:00GMT

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
Ok still need those tattoos, I'll be online tomorrow from about 5pm til about midnight GMT, leave a message here first. Sorry for bumping

Epiternal

Reaction score
Do you have the Dweller set Tattoo's? I've been checking over mine and was shocked to find that I'm actually missing most of the set, I have the Left Arm, Chest and Left Leg. If you have those, I have no problem duping all the other ones you need and giving them to you.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
Yes the only items I need (at least from those you can actually see in the sanctuary) are the tatoos listed, standard beard, enchanting makeup and traditional makeup
So you need, Dweller F B RA RL

Epiternal

Reaction score
Yes, then I'll actually have all the tats (minus the clockwork), are you on now?

Epiternal

Reaction score
Sweet, I'll be on in a mo, I'll just get on cloning those tatts and I'll invite you straight in. :]

Epiternal

Reaction score
Also I don't have the sycthe face tatt unfortunately, I never knew there was one, but I got everything else.

Epiternal

Reaction score
Thanks man, sorry about the Scythe face tatt. Thought I had everything :p

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
no problem, although knowing my luck I'll find every tattoo you just gave me before I get scythe face :p

Epiternal

Reaction score
I'd bet money on you being right unfortunately, the scythe set is annoyingly rare.

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
even more annoying is the fact that I have owned a scythe face tattoo before it decided to disappear

Thurbe

Reaction score
i have the scythe face tat. u can dupe it if u want, but i need it back.
GT:Thurbe

Status
Not open for further replies.