• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for The Sandgoode and Jack's Warhammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay

Reaction score
I am looking for The Sandgoose and Jack's Warhammer. I have dupes of Beadle's Cutlass, The TYPO, and Simmons shotgun. I have dupes of others but their not at the top of my head. My GT is Kaelestraz if you want to trade. If you want to trade for other weapons i might have dupes for others so just ask and I will check.

Kay

Reaction score
I am looking for The Sandgoose and Jack's Warhammer. I have dupes of Beadle's Cutlass, The TYPO, and Simmons shotgun. I have dupes of others but their not at the top of my head. My GT is Kaelestraz if you want to trade. If you want to trade for other weapons i might have dupes for others so just ask and I will check.

Ha sorry for the title I meant Sandgoose. Lol.

fleshpress

Reaction score
Hi, I can give you a Sandgoose and other weapon cause i dont have Jack's for your Beadle's Cutlass and The TYPO
I'm online now my GT is fleshpress

Kay

Reaction score
I just received a Sandgoose. I just also got Jack's from a chest. All I need now is a few lowbie weps, I will post them tomorrow or later bc im too busy right now, get back to you soon fleshpress

Status
Not open for further replies.