• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking for (you guessed it) Legendary Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I am so close to getting the achievement, but I just can't TAKE another playthrough trying to collect all the weapons and then trading them back to my main. I'm only missing a few, so hopefully I can trade for the rest or perhaps someone will be kind enough to dupe them for me.

I need:
Aurora's Shield
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Tannar's Glory
Chickenbane
Dragonstomper .48

I actually don't have a lot to trade because I have a tendency to simply give away all of my extras to other players on-line... but maybe we can work something out. Heck, if you could just loan the weapons to me so I can get the achievement, that would be fine. I intend to give away my collection once it's finished anyway.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
If those are the only weapons you need, then you have seven of the nine weapons I need to finish my second collection. I'll let you borrow all of the ones you need from my first collection if you give me the seven I need afterward since you're giving your collection away anyway.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
I am so close to getting the achievement, but I just can't TAKE another playthrough trying to collect all the weapons and then trading them back to my main. I'm only missing a few, so hopefully I can trade for the rest or perhaps someone will be kind enough to dupe them for me.

I need:
Aurora's Shield
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Tannar's Glory
Chickenbane
Dragonstomper .48

I actually don't have a lot to trade because I have a tendency to simply give away all of my extras to other players on-line... but maybe we can work something out. Heck, if you could just loan the weapons to me so I can get the achievement, that would be fine. I intend to give away my collection once it's finished anyway.

I have Aurora's Shield in my Aurorian weapon shop if you wanna come into my game on co-op (gamertag is Kronwalled. Send a message along with it if you friend me, please, so I know who you are). I'm looking for:
Avo's Lamentation
Beadle's Cutlass
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Souldrinker
The Swinging Sword
Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory
The Tenderiser
The TYPO
Bloodcraver
Chickenbane
Dragonstomper .48
The Ice Maiden
Tee Killer Shooter
Arkwright's Flintlock
Simmons's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice

If you have any of those in your shop that'd be awesome.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
If those are the only weapons you need, then you have seven of the nine weapons I need to finish my second collection. I'll let you borrow all of the ones you need from my first collection if you give me the seven I need afterward since you're giving your collection away anyway.
I am totally down for that. What seven weapons do you need? My Swinging Sword and Jack's Hammer are already promised to a friend, but I'll be more than happy to give you anything else you need in exchange for the borrowing. What time are you usually on-line? My GT is: SECOND SERAPH

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I have Aurora's Shield in my Aurorian weapon shop if you wanna come into my game on co-op (gamertag is Kronwalled. Send a message along with it if you friend me, please, so I know who you are). I'm looking for:
Avo's Lamentation
Beadle's Cutlass
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Souldrinker
The Swinging Sword
Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar's Glory
The Tenderiser
The TYPO
Bloodcraver
Chickenbane
Dragonstomper .48
The Ice Maiden
Tee Killer Shooter
Arkwright's Flintlock
Simmons's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice

If you have any of those in your shop that'd be awesome.
I am in possession of an extra Simmons's Shotgun, The TYPO, and Arkwright's Flintlock. All of which you are welcome to have. I don't recall what's in my shops... but you can browse those too in exchange for letting me look at your shops. My GT is: SECOND SERAPH

What time of day are you usually on-line? Hopefully we can meet up and make the trades.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I am totally down for that. What seven weapons do you need? My Swinging Sword and Jack's Hammer are already promised to a friend, but I'll be more than happy to give you anything else you need in exchange for the borrowing. What time are you usually on-line? My GT is: SECOND SERAPH

Well, I made a trade recently that got me some of the weapons that I needed. I only need five in all now, two of which are Tannar's Glory and The Swinging Sword, so I guess I'll just need three from you. They are the Hero's Companion, the Bloodcraver, and Mallett's Mallet. I'm usually online sometime in the later portion of the afternoon on weekdays (California time), and it varies a lot on weekends. I'll just add you and we'll figure it out when we see each other online.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
I am in possession of an extra Simmons's Shotgun, The TYPO, and Arkwright's Flintlock. All of which you are welcome to have. I don't recall what's in my shops... but you can browse those too in exchange for letting me look at your shops. My GT is: SECOND SERAPH

What time of day are you usually on-line? Hopefully we can meet up and make the trades.

Ahh you're awesome :) I'm in the EST time zone, usually on after 10pm but it really just depends. Set a time and I'll be there. I sent you a friend request. GT: Kronwalled

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Well, I made a trade recently that got me some of the weapons that I needed. I only need five in all now, two of which are Tannar's Glory and The Swinging Sword, so I guess I'll just need three from you. They are the Hero's Companion, the Bloodcraver, and Mallett's Mallet. I'm usually online sometime in the later portion of the afternoon on weekdays (California time), and it varies a lot on weekends. I'll just add you and we'll figure it out when we see each other online.
A friend gave me three of the weapons I needed as well. Now I only need the Chickenbane and the Dragonstomper .48, so that should be all I need to borrow for the achievement. I guess I'll see you on there over the weekend or something.

Ahh you're awesome :) I'm in the EST time zone, usually on after 10pm but it really just depends. Set a time and I'll be there. I sent you a friend request. GT: Kronwalled
Ah, why thank you. I've always known that I was awesome but it's nice to hear others say it. I'm kind of busy today and tomorrow but hopefully I'll see you (and my other potential trading partner) Sunday or early next week. I'll send you a message the next time I sign in.
Assuming you don't acquire what you need before then, we should still be able to help each other and maybe do some totally righteous Co-Oping as well.

TheUndisputedGoodieGoodie

BBBBBAAAAAaaaaALLLLLLsSSSS!
Reaction score
Hey Shadow, when you get the ach, mind helping me with it? I cinda got semi-scammed and am missing a few weapons.

Wrym

Reaction score
I can loan you Aurora's Shield and The Hammer of Wilmageddon for free! :O

Status
Not open for further replies.