• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking to just borrow stuff for the two achievements - 15mill pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylit

Reaction score
Hey, I'm just looking to borrow someone's weapons and clothes so I can get the weapon and clothes achievements.
I'm not looking to buy anything because, well... since these are the only two achievements I need to finish the game, I probably will never play Fable 3 ever again. :p
Therefore, I'm also offering 15+ million to whoever lets me borrow their weapons, 10 million who lets me borrow the two male outfits I need.
I'd like to borrow everything from one person, since if I borrowed something from everyone, I would have to keep their stuff until I got everything aaaandd... since I'm a new member, I doubt anyone would let me keep their stuff for a few days lol.
So, what I need iiissss...

Clothing:
All King stuff
All male Masquerade stuff

Weapons:

Souldrinker
Swinging Sword

Aurora's Shield
Hammer of Wilmageddon
Jack's Hammer
Scythe's Warhammer
Sorrow's Fist
Typo

Bloodcraver
Chickenbane
Ice Maiden
Tee Killer Shooter

Skorm's Justice

If you'd like to help me out, my Xbox gamertag is veil of iviaya. Send me a message and request. Or, you can message me on here, or on Facebook - it's on my profile page.
As soon as I get the requests, you'll get all your stuff back. I really have no reason to keep any of it lol.
Thanks for looking :)

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i can help you buti need them back right after you got what you need as i help other ppl with it

Skylit

Reaction score
Sounds good! What's your gamertag?

Skylit

Reaction score
I'll add ya as soon as I get home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.