• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking to swap Hammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Don't really want the pre-order bonus Hammer, looking to swap to code with someone for either of the swords... Preferably Reaver's sword

Anyone interested?

Zane

The Hero
Reaction score
No need
I can get you both if they are tradable

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Nah they're not, was looking to swap the codes

Alex

Reaction score
Hey I might be able to help you... I will get the code for reaver's sword on Tuesday, I don't have internet for the 360 at home and tho I could easily get it elsewhere, I'd rather just be helpful. You can keep both codes, I really don't mind, so let me know if you're interested...

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
i have the absolver hammer and would prefer to have the channeler. so anyone willing to trade codes please?
i prefer swords, though i don't like being evil, so thats why i want the channeler,

Autarch

Reaction score
Hey I might be able to help you... I will get the code for reaver's sword on Tuesday, I don't have internet for the 360 at home and tho I could easily get it elsewhere, I'd rather just be helpful. You can keep both codes, I really don't mind, so let me know if you're interested...

Nice guy.

I'd be happy to take them off your hands. ;D

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
Looking for The Channeler as well, and would trade The Grand Inquisitor for it.

Alex

Reaction score
Well I guess what I could do to be fair is trade my reaver's sword code to Handsdown for his hammer code (since he ain't digging it so much) and then give that code to Autarch. that way I manage to help both of you since you're the first to be interested in what I have to offer... How's that for you guys? If thats fine by you then i'll PM you the codes on Tuesday... No clue why they didn't give them b4...

GregLyn

Reaction score
Well I guess what I could do to be fair is trade my reaver's sword code to Handsdown for his hammer code (since he ain't digging it so much) and then give that code to Autarch. that way I manage to help both of you since you're the first to be interested in what I have to offer... How's that for you guys? If thats fine by you then i'll PM you the codes on Tuesday... No clue why they didn't give them b4...
Ill trade you the champions hammer code for just the reavers sword code nothin extra

GregLyn

Reaction score
hey r u interested in a champions hammer for one of your sword codes

J_walker6

Reaction score
What I'm Looking For: The Champions Hammer or The Absolver Hammer
What I Have: The Channeler and The Inquistor
What I'm Willing To Trade: The Channeler and The Inquisitor
Hoping somebody with the hammer still has one because I'd love to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.