• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

looking to trade. wanting: swinger sword + bob hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeburaika

Reaction score
looking for swinging sword (plus the bob hair but thats not as important) :blush:

I am willing to trade any of these to get sword:
- The Sandgoose
- Gnomewrecker
- The Hero's Companion
- Scattershot

I only have about 1700000 in money but I'm willing to trade that too!
Thank you

my Gamertag is Zeburaika :]

shane states

Reaction score
looking for swinging sword (plus the bob hair but thats not as important) :blush:

I am willing to trade any of these to get sword:
- The Sandgoose
- Gnomewrecker
- The Hero's Companion
- Scattershot

I only have about 1700000 in money but I'm willing to trade that too!
Thank you

my Gamertag is Zeburaika :]

we could work out some kind of a trade... i have the swinging sword and would like either the gnomewrecker or the sandgoose. or possibly both if u could come up with something else to be involved in the trade

Erika

Reaction score
i have the sword and hair and i would like the hero's companion and the gnomewreacker.
but i cant get online till jan or feb.
my gamertag is Erika Whitewolf
im not a gold yet but i should soon.

Norman

Reaction score
Hey There! I'd be happy to hand those two things over to ya for Free of course! All you gotta do is message me GT ox0 Shad0w 0xo (the big 0 are actually Zero!) and we'll get that taken care of for you! If I was a help please be sure to click "Like" on my post! Best of luck and Happy Hunting! :p

Zeburaika

Reaction score
Hey There! I'd be happy to hand those two things over to ya for Free of course! All you gotta do is message me GT ox0 Shad0w 0xo (the big 0 are actually Zero!) and we'll get that taken care of for you! If I was a help please be sure to click "Like" on my post! Best of luck and Happy Hunting! :p

that would be really helpful, but i don't need the sword anymore just the hair. i will add you tomorrow if i get a chance to go on :p thats if the offer is still open. i forgot to log on and check if anyone had posted in the end. :D thank you so much!

Norman

Reaction score
Heya ~ yah just send me a message and we'll get that taken care of for ya np! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.