• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Looking to trade weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mc TBoNeZ

Reaction score
I need:
Jack's Hammer
Really Sharp Pair of Scissors
Chickenbane
The Ice Maiden
Bloodcraver
and Skorm's Justice

My Gamertag on Xbox Live is Mc TBoNeZ, i have copies of all other weapons except for these, anything you guys can give will help.....thx =l

Krogan

Reaction score
I have all of these weapons and i will trade them for:
Dragonstomper.48
Scythe's Warhammer
Tannar’s Glory
Mirian’s Mutilator
Simmon’s Shotgun

GT: iKroGaN x

ELLIPSIS

Reaction score
i have Dragonstomper.48 if u wanna trade i want w/e the strongest sword is

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
i have Dragonstomper.48 if u wanna trade i want w/e the strongest sword is

I think the strongest sword is The Swinging Sword after you've done the orgy upgrade on it. Strongest I've seen anyways.

ELLIPSIS

Reaction score
How do you do orgys in fable 3?

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
How do you do orgys in fable 3?

Easiest way is with prostitutes, you go up to them and interact and there should be a 'Sex Invite' option using RB. I had a big problem with this at first until I found out the hookers have to be in a certain location for you to be able to invite them. When you find one (if you have the brothel it shouldn't be a problem) wait for them to do the little pose they do before you interact- seems like you can only get the invite option when they do that for some reason. After you've invited them, you don't need to hold their hand, they'll just follow you. Go around til you have as many people as you want and then go to a bed and hit A and then choose if you want protected or unprotected. I spent forever getting four hookers and then had one leave at the bed because I chose unprotected and they declined. Didn't know that could happen until that moment.

For the weapons upgrades you need four other people besides yourself so it's possible to do without the brothel, there's two hookers in the mercenary camp and two in Bowerstone Old Quarter.

ELLIPSIS

Reaction score
oh okay thank you, and i can only find one at the camp the one i did find is my friend and she wont do the pose or put out -.- and i found another in the republic but she loves me i can only purpose -.- AND the hoes wont follow me unless i hold their hands

Status
Not open for further replies.