• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lost Everything Would Enjoy Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaworski

Reaction score
Hey well recently I came across this amazing amazing amazing bug* that ruined all of my weapons, skills, and armors. I have NOTHING !!!!! So if anyone who has dupes of the items would like to give me some it would be appreciated! I mostly want my Hammer from the Dark Sanctum which was 3/3 augmented and Chickenbane 3/3. But anything will do thanks! Gamertag Gaworski.

Gaworski

Reaction score
Thanks for making me feel even worse*! Oh whats that you would like to donate? Oh no? Then why post in here?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Thanks for making me feel even worst! Oh whats that you would like to donate? Oh no? Then why post in here?
*worse.
Why join a Fable fansite if you're just gonna bash the game and the company that made it? Why don't you take your little 12 year old ass back to the LH forums to beg for some weapons or bitch about bugs?

Gaworski

Reaction score
Hey now lets try to be civil here. I enjoy the game very much, its just annoying with the whole 20 hours of play time down the drain because of something that cannot be fixed anymore. But with saying that this is my donation page Yay! If you would like to contribute, I would :) . No need to bash on me Sir. Thanks.

PS. Im 18 :)

thing844

Generic Shopkeeper
Reaction score
errr... i'll give you a tenderiser if you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.