• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Lucien: Dead and Alive

Do you think it was too easy to kill lucien?

• Yes I did.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

chasep2829

Reaction score
Lucien: Dead and Alive

How many of you found it too easy to kill lucien in the end. Like it was all for nothing or it was just way to easy for him to be the bad guy. I found the constable to be harder than him.

C

Catastrophe

Re: Lucien: Dead and Alive

Teresa sparked my interest more - once you've killed Lucien she doesn't want to know you anymore - and her tone when she says "begone, the spire is mine" kind of suggests (to me anyway) that she was using you as a pawn to take control.

G

Garth

It didn't bother me that Lucien was done in with a single shot. He'd killed the two people Sparrow cared about most in her/his life with a gun, so to finish him in the same way was plenty satisfying.

I thought it would've been fun to break through a few waves of Lucien's guards en route, though. Bloody things always tried attacking me on the way to Brightwood Tower, even after I'd gotten rid of the initial Wraithmarsh horde.

X

xSLip

FYI:
You have to buy the Tower to stop the hordes of people, at least at the steps of the tower.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

I actually thought it was satisfying to kill the bitch with one shot. Stupid stuck up prick is only human after all, think about it.

I shot him in the balls and he fell off. Quite funny..

NateMio

Randooooooooomnezz
Reaction score

Mercenaries 2 is the most suckyiest i game i ever played lol >_> the physics are worse the Saints Row 1 lawl

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

NateMio;228530 said:
Mercenaries 2 is the most suckyiest i game i ever played lol >_> the physics are worse the Saints Row 1 lawl

I could go in a full argument with you saying all the great **** in game, but uptight pricks don't know what a good game is.

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

Lucien in my opinion was merely a plot device to further the story along to Fable 3, which is obviously going to be about the Spire (again) with Theresa seemingly in control of it.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Constable? Commandaments!?

Maybe.. If thats there name..

Yeah it was a tad too easy.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

rever shot him and i was epicly ****ed. killing reaver would have felt much better than killing lucien. i think they should switch places. reaver should be the main bad guy, and lucien the hero of skill. reaver is a full blown, olympic class, prime cut, full fledged, king size, prick ass douchbag in a hat. and he is a damn coward. i was ****ed running off with him through his coward tunnel. bloodstone is under attack and i dont get to join in? wtf??? skrew the tunnel, i wanna fight my way out past an army! reaver has got to be my all time most hated character ever.

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

Haha I don't think Reaver was meant to be liked :p

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

The only thing he did gewd was kill that picture box guy LMAO i was so stunned i was like "DEWD...wtf"

F

Fecat0

i was happy when i killed him with one shot
HE KILLED MY GOD DAMN DOG!!!

F

Fecat0

even though reaver killed him for me...

Y

yarabavan

lol wow looking at every ones posts i feel kinda stupid; i stood there and stared at him for awhile while he was blathering on about something when he made a hand gesture and i thought he was going to try to shoot me so i blew his head off on nervous reflex.

X

xWOLF7

I let reaver kill him for me.

Just because I wanted to hear what he said.

M

MayorJoe

i pulled out my gat and capped his ass

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I got the greatest satisfaction of shooting him, just like he shot me. I'm glad he was easy. ^_^

Aradroth

BAMF Lawl
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;228554 said:
rever shot him and i was epicly ****ed. killing reaver would have felt much better than killing lucien. i think they should switch places. reaver should be the main bad guy, and lucien the hero of skill. reaver is a full blown, olympic class, prime cut, full fledged, king size, prick ass douchbag in a hat. and he is a damn coward. i was ****ed running off with him through his coward tunnel. bloodstone is under attack and i dont get to join in? wtf??? skrew the tunnel, i wanna fight my way out past an army! reaver has got to be my all time most hated character ever.
Wow huge nerd rage. Btw mountain dew kills your sperm cells.

Lupus

Reaction score

Hah i just shot him before he got a sentence out...i don't have time for all of that xD and Theresa is definitely not what she seems...or at least her motives aren't the tone of her voice when she claims the spire seems like she was using us as a pawn in her scheme to...what? i don't know but i smell either sequel or hopefully DLC =D

and for the record he should have been more powerful...i don't know how it could have worked unless maybe he absorbed a fraction of the power needed from the heroes and thus had a reasonable amount of strength for a final boss but as it is he was just a way to tie up lose ends i believe the shard was the real final boss i mean that was the last fight that required more than a one hit kill xD

jumbled reply im sorry