• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

lucky oblivion glitch

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
lucky oblivion glitch

this is the sweetest glitch iv come accros so far in oblivion: i was in the mystic imporioum (imperial city, market district) when i suddenly noticed that all the items on display were legal to take! i cleaned the place out and the owner was right there and didnt say a thing!:lol: i only wish i knew what i did to cause that. plus the mystic imporium is a magic shop, so there was some sweet stuff on display.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: lucky oblivion glitch

Thats a pretty sweet glitch. Oblivion's full of them :getlost:

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Looooove Oblivion glitches - except the ones which don't work in your favour and can't be patched unless you have the PC version.

Mystic Emporium is permanently closed in my game - you have to lockpick to get in and then the guy comes down the stairs, sells you stuff and then calls the guards.

that, my friend, is not what I call good customer service.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Lol. Made me laugh... :lol:

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Angel;200908 said:
Mystic Emporium is permanently closed in my game - you have to lockpick to get in and then the guy comes down the stairs, sells you stuff and then calls the guards.

lol :lol: nice one!

B

Blue Will

Haha thats one good glitch, Oblivions a sicko game, love it! On the 360 i have every achievement, including the Shivering Isles!!

F

feral wolf

isnt fallout 3 gonna be like that?

D

deathtomacbeth

Angel;200908 said:

Lmao, that was good.

For the 20+ hrs I've played of Oblivion ( i put it away for a while) I don't recall seeing any glitches...:ninja:
Maybe I just look right past em...
^_^

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Majority of the good ones (i.e. getting lots of stuff without paying for it etc) have been patched but the annoying ones still largely remain unless you have the PC version and can download whatever you need to fix it. The scroll glitch is one I still use as it hasn't been patched yet...works rather well too

Wish I could fix the Hermaeous Mora glitch - still can't complete that quest :(

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Bumpage - just started a new profile and I got the glitch too :D No wonder Calindil looked annoyed when I sold all his stuff right back to him...

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

i must have 300+ hours of playing oblivion and ive only just noticed that all the stuff in the mystic imporium is free to take. :O either im really unobservant or the game has hated me for all that time. ahhh they were a 300 hours well spent. :)

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

It's never been free until I made this profile just yesterday...a nice perk I must say :)

A

animandan

feral wolf;200952 said:
isnt fallout 3 gonna be like that?
Although Fallout 3 is running on the oblivion system or whatever it's called, I don't think it's going to be that similar, apart from the sorta "do what you want and go where you want" thing.