• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mac User

M

metallica592

Mac User

Hey, where can i download fable explorer that will run on a mac??? I'm sorry if im posting this in the wrong spot, but i don't know where else to post it.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: Mac User

Would you shut up and get a PC if you want to mod? Or learn to make the software yourself?

OldBoy

Reaction score
Re: Mac User

metallica592;333836 said:
Hey, where can i download fable explorer that will run on a mac??? I'm sorry if im posting this in the wrong spot, but i don't know where else to post it.

I have explained this to you over at fabletlcmod.com.
You didn't respond, and maybe you were offended since I deleted on of your posts, it's nothing personal; just moderators policy.
Anyway, to be clear on this, I'll post my original response here as well:

You are out of luck. So far nobody's been modding on a mac.
Therefore there are no tools available, except of course a hex editor.
But my guess is if you knew how to handle a hex editor you wouldn't be asking this.

[edit]
OF course you could dual boot windows, and you'd be in business.
But you'd have to buy the windows version of Fable as well.

[edit2]
Macs aren't really a popular gaming platform, hence there are no tools available.
Macs are nice though, don't get me wrong (nice hardware, flashy linux package, good looking etc).
But most people game on consoles or windows, which means there's not enough people to start a modding community for Fable on mac, we're already having a hard time collecting good modders for pc...