• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Map question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

Reaction score
I asked this on another forum and got no real answer...there is an island in the inlet off the coast of Aurora. It has a quest exclamation point over it, but I can't get to it. Is it DLC? Do I have to do another quest?

Coopz

Reaction score
that would be driftwood, u need to do a mission on aurora first, where u invest 5000 gold in someone, then they find driftwood etc....i think its something like that

Chuck

Reaction score
that would be driftwood, u need to do a mission on aurora first, where u invest 5000 gold in someone, then they find driftwood etc....i think its something like that

Thank you...

Reaction score
actually i believe you do the quest "Restoration" which is located in Millfields... it repairs the bridge in millfields that leads to driftwood... its on that lil hill to the right of the Fakeney Hall house... theres a status of a guy holding a telescope right beside it...

Brady

Reaction score
Are you talking about driftwood?

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
The quest in Aurora leads nowhere, probably future DLC or someone robbed you standard.
To get to Driftwood you need to do the quest in Millfields at the same place where the entrance to Gypsy Camp was in Fable 2.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
The exploration quest opens up an island to the eastern side of Driftwood, it is ship wreck, there are notes, and gnome on that island!

Status
Not open for further replies.