• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Marriage 'Crisis'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

Sleep. All life is a dream.
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm perhaps a quater of the way through the game, and I've decided to get married so I can have kids and get it out of the way for the future.
So I picked a random target in Brightwall and decided she'll be the gal, so I did the little co 'mission' for her and also got her full-love etc, and so I buy a Wedding Ring and get ready to propose.. but "OH NO!", I need to have a Wedding Ring to do so..
Sooo I buy another Wedding Ring go back press RB and propse.. same result, "I need to aquire a Wedding Ring" first.. so I bought a third and you guessed it, same result.
Little question.. how come I'm blind to marriage? Can someone tell a simpler-minded.. being how to marry? Considering I have three rings waiting?

Xveas

Reaction score
Did you get prompted, after you did the relationship quest, to go on a date with this npc? If you didn't get prompted to go on the date, perhaps you can't marry this npc or it is a glitch. I'm assuming you did go on the date because it gives you the RB option to propose. I'm going to say it's a glitch. Try another npc character to propose to and see if that works.

Also, this might not be related to your problem, but if you don't have one, make sure you have a house you can move your family/spouse in to. If you don't have a house bought that is vacant, I know you won't be able to propose.

Status
Not open for further replies.