• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Massive data loss....anyone else? (Possible Spolier)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steviee

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Got my Fable 3 this morning, and I admittidely have played it non stop up until about 30 minutes ago. I came back turned my xbox on, loaded my save at it's only saved about 2.5-3 hours of gameplay. I had completed the main storyline bit, I'm King atm and about 100 days off the darkness thing, I would estimate over 12 hours of gameplay.
I regularly saved manually and it obviously saves automatically alot, theres nothing wrong with my xbox or HDD (to my knowledge, works fine with every other game), I havn't turned my xbox off while it was saving or anything and I have checked all the saved profiles for Fable 3 on my xbox.

I'm obviously now a lil annoyed, has this happened to anyone else? Or does anyone have ANY knowledge of this at all?

Thanks
Stevie

(Sorry for text wall)

SturdyOhemgeez

Reaction score
It did happen to me too, twice. (once on my mainsave and my other one)
I ended up replaying on the mainsave and completing the game, since then I've never had a rollback.
I also installed the game on the HDD, but not sure that helps :) it shouldn't really.
Also, I have no idea what triggers the rollbacks, but it seems to be better not to save manually, cause' for me both bugged up.

Faedil

Reaction score
i know there have been players who report issues with saves messing up in relation to co-op mode.....

Status
Not open for further replies.