• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Master Hammer with 2 Augment Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willstopher

Reaction score
Master Hammer with 2 Augment Slots

Ok, so, here is the deal. On my first playthrough of Fable 2, I found a Master Hammer and it had 2 Augment Slots. So I put augments in them and then I finished the game. But then, in my next game and all of the other games that i have played, i have never found another Master Hammer with 2 Augment Slots. I really loved the master hammer but I can't understand why I can never find them with 2 augment slots anymore. Can anyone else offer an explanation? Thanks!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Master Hammer with 2 Augment Slots

A weapon with 2 augment slots is simply more rare than those with 1 or 0. Just go to Bowerstone Market, and sleep for 7 days until the blacksmith has one.

Willstopher

Reaction score

it's not that...i have had multiple saves where i have done that and i still have only found one...and in my opinion it is the best weapon in the game!

Ceh913

Reaction score

maybe the bowerstone economy is too low, if so the blacksmith won't stock such high class weapons. if this is the problem just work in bowerstone (as blacksmith or bartender) and/or buy things from bowerstone shops, especially the blacksmiths.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Willstopher;333206 said:
it's not that...i have had multiple saves where i have done that and i still have only found one...and in my opinion it is the best weapon in the game!

It takes time. Sometimes it seems like the game is just messing with you because it knows what you want and it won't give it to you. I get that a lot when I'm looking for something up in Fairfax Gardens, or like in your case, a weapon with 2 augment slots. Just keep sleeping for 7 days in the Cow and Corset, and eventually the blacksmith will have it.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

You could just go to knothole island and get a master hammer with 4 augment slots.

Willstopher

Reaction score

they have those? 4 slots? seriously? well i don't have knothole island...so...too bad for me

Status
Not open for further replies.