• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schecter33

Masters

A thought, I don't personally like the way you purchase skills and such in Fable. Perhaps along the way you could find Dojos with Masters of anything physical. Once you have a certain amount of xp you can use it with a teacher.You could do something to train with that master. Same goes with Will, there could be A Surrounding Will Master, An Attack Will Master, etc. And with skill, you could learn from thieves and archers, etc. And maybe with more advanced skills, instead of like spending xp, you could help him with some hard quest or something.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Masters

I like that idea, it would involve you with the world more and maybe add afew character building quests to the game.

F

FableFreak

That would be pretty cool and would add a larger field of play to the game. Also you could accept quests that they wanted you to do for them.

C

Crazyarms

Sounds good to me. I mean who learns how to play basketball from a store.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Heh, that's a good point crazyarms. ^_^

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

What were to happen if you happened to kill the master though, you know when you finally surpass him. This is merely curiosity in the eyes of evil, as I would not likely do such a thing (unless someone payed me of course).

Mercenaries for ever!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
What were to happen if you happened to kill the master though, you know when you finally surpass him. This is merely curiosity in the eyes of evil, as I would not likely do such a thing (unless someone payed me of course).

Mercenaries for ever!

It would be like in Oblivion, you cant kill them until you have learnt all you can from them, then you can do to them what you please :devil:

S

schecter33

Just an idea, also instead of quest cards. Set it up like grand theft auto. You go all around the world accepting quests from people, meet new people, etc.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

schecter33 said:
Just an idea, also instead of quest cards. Set it up like grand theft auto. You go all around the world accepting quests from people, meet new people, etc.

Yeah it would immerse you in the world more instead of saving or taking over the world via 'cards' :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.