• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Meet-up for Xbox LIVE marriage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauciian

Reaction score
I'll be good, but I still need to find out exactly what personality Elise has before I simply dismiss here. What if she's perfect? x) On the other hand, she could be an uptight, posh, smug bastard who spits on anyone who's not rich... I wouldn't want someone like that. :O

She sounds like a dream... Where can I get a girl like that?! :D

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Got my Girlfriend to marry me on Fable III when I get it. Oh well.. I was a polygamist in Fable II.. :D

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
WHO WANTS SOME LOUIE!?! HM? -embraces self-

Terra_Zeta

Reaction score
Isn't there an option for a business partner as well? I think i would like to do that, though i do want the marriage achievement. : /

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Being as I am from Utah, I'm marrying anyone and everyone who wants to. Polygamy FTW. *

Gamertag WonderfooleWINO

*Disclaimer: Utahns don't actually practice polygamy anymore (not officially anyway, wink) we had to quit that to earn statehood.

Lynne

Reaction score
The show Sister Wives is really weird interesting.

If I can't marry Ben Finn I'm going to marry my RL boyfriend, I think....I'm only concerned about being able to interact with him only when he's home playing with me which would limit me because we don't always work the same hours so I'm usually going to have more time to play it when I'm off and he's at work.

Tyler G Lovesfable3

Hope-monger
Reaction score
Eh probly a dude,but Anyway I wouldnt trust anyone online to marry. They can take half your stuff,and money because when you two devorce she takes half your gold as said in the co op gameplay thing. Thusly a lot of "girls" on the xbox live are not real girls just 12 year olds trying to get some fun,or really fat chicks. So whatch out guys.

mike6976

Reaction score
I dont know if i could handle multiple wives one ingame one in real world i might blow my head off but a buisness partner ship would be cool.

Joe Ryan

Reaction score
Who wants to marry me :? :D Pref a same sex marriage if you please :3 that is because Bin Finn is unavailable to me at this time lol. Even if ya just want to be friends my gammertag is FluxRyan

Status
Not open for further replies.