• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mega Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LionHeadTex

Mega Battles

Of course fable2 will have alot of new featuresthan ever, and bring a new fable experience, but shouldnt fable 2 have large battles where you have a bunch of allies and a bunch of enemies in just a full out,straightforward battle? Maybe it will have ship battles, where your ship can get invaded. But I'm talking about Lord-of-the-Rings-type large battles. Fable 1 didnt offer that (except the part where you have to stop jack from getting the focus sites active)

What do you guys think?SHould we have Mega Battles?

A

AJewLol

Re: Mega Battles

It's not a terrible idea, it's just that I don't want Fable 2 to feel like Dynasty Warriors, ya' know? If the battles are too collosal, then it'll just suck. That's my two cents.

F

FableFreak

See my thread called "Large battle" it has already been discussed.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;21545 said:
See my thread called "Large battle" it has already been discussed.

Yeah true, but as much as id like to see large battles i DO NOT want to see any Lord Of The Rings style battles as thats not Fable and not what Fable is. Maybe 25 people at once Max but thats it, nothing epic.

Heres the link: http://forums.projectego.net/large-battles-176/

G

Ghost

Yeah, would be best if they had bigger battles but not too big. 25+ people would just be crazy.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ghost;21585 said:
Yeah, would be best if they had bigger battles but not too big. 25+ people would just be crazy.

Yeah, i think as 'Sequels' come out they almost always add more enemies to fight anyway but going from a handfull to full scale epic war would be stupid.

G

Ghost

Dark Drakan;21593 said:
Yeah, i think as 'Sequels' come out they almost always add more enemies to fight anyway but going from a handfull to full scale epic war would be stupid.

Though you had to admit, being the attackers or defenders in a full-on siege would be fun.^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Ghost;21595 said:
Though you had to admit, being the attackers or defenders in a full-on siege would be fun.^_^

Yeah true but it could be included just not to drastically big for the sake of it.

G

Ghost

Dark Drakan;21596 said:
Yeah true but it could be included just not to drastically big for the sake of it.

Yeah, it could be a mini-game. 'Seige the castle' or something.

L

LionHeadTex

Good idea, but Iguess I was just too excited after playing ninety-nine nights

But I just thought a ancient times game would offer a mere big battle, because the medieval times were the dawn of war

Sue me XD

S

Solus D.

hi new member just puttin it out there and i am an old fable veteran player i have both fable and TLC for xbox and pc and i would like a large battle. mybe in the event that your waging a war on another country for total dominance but thats off subject what i am getting at is that maybe 1 to 2 large battles in the intire game but mainly i would stick to 20 and less as normal battles just my thoughts on the subject

Status
Not open for further replies.