• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mine! Mine! Mine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Any chance for the villagers not to hate me for buying up all the shops and houses? I am making the rent normal. Should it be Low? Or Very Low (which is zero rent, so that's not prudent)?

AWD Drift WRX

Reaction score
I bought all of Bowerstone Market and keeping it normal, I pull roughly 30k/5mins and they love me to death.

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Well, I haven't the foggiest idea why everyone is hating me. I am keeping everything normal. They are also calling me LandLORD, do you have enough houses? etc. I keep everything normal.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Are you repairing them frequently? If you let them get too low then the villagers will get ****ed.

Greyhaven

Reaction score
That is a LOT of repairing, even if you buy all the houses in every town. If only you set up the houses to auto repair, like the homes you buy for yourself. That would be a good idea. Imagine taking time out from actually doing the quests and storyline to hurry home and repair everyone's houses. LOL "Hold on, bad guy, I have to run back home and repair some homes and stuff. Can we duke it out in a few hours? Thanks, bad guy. Back in a mo."

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
i'm assuming you had enough gold in treasury and made good on ALL your promises, there's no reason the people should hate you, providing your maintaining houses in good condition. i do not own any houses just commercial property cause it's a real pain trying to keep them up while trying to build up the treasury in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.