• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Missing files?

idi0tik

Arseface
Reaction score
Missing files?

Well, I've only just started out on the modding scene, and I'm a bit confused. Is there any risk that entries will be missing if I have a downloaded version of Fable? Because I have seen many "unknown" entries.
CREATURE_HERO for example, there are a lot of "unknown" entries, are they also there in the retail version? This is confusing me.
I'm thinking of borrowing a retail disk from a friend so I can reinstall Fable and see for myself, but I thought I should ask here first. If you want to see exactly what I mean, i can upload a screenie from my computer.

idi0tik

Arseface
Reaction score
Re: Missing files?

JohnDoe;389368 said:
Jesus ****ing Christ, you are certainly true to your name. Stop pirating Fable and buy it.

I did buy it, but I sold the game to my friend who I'm thinking of borrowing it of.
As for my name, I came up with it for the very reason that I do live up to it.

idi0tik

Arseface
Reaction score
Re: Missing files?

JohnDoe;389477 said:
And in doing so you sold your license to play the game. Read the EULA. It comes with each pirated version of the game too.

EDIT: Nevermind.
So, according to the EULA, my friend is not allowed to let me borrow the disks either?