• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score
Re: MMO

James Butts;345971 said:
Simply put:

It would be gay @ss cr@p that wouldn't work. And I would never get to play it because xbox live costs too much.

Bwahaahaaha.... funny thing that.

Xbox Live costs a sliver of what WoW players fork out.

Wow players fork out about 30 dollars a month (in Australia) to play it if you purchase Game Cards.

Xbox Live Players pay about 80 dollars for a 12 Month subscription, which, with the current logic, is.... let me just calculate this...

WoW: $360 a Year.

Xbox Live: $80 dollars a Year.

Hmm......

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I'm not sure if JB is a WoW player, because otherwise that argument holds no water. 80$ is still a sizable amount for an unemployed person to round up quickly, particularly a young one.

Caboose

Immortal Warrior
Reaction score

Arseface;346547 said:
I'm not sure if JB is a WoW player, because otherwise that argument holds no water. 80$ is still a sizable amount for an unemployed person to round up quickly, particularly a young one.

I'm just saying, it ain't the dearest Online Gaming experience, ya know? it's pretty cheap when you get down to the nitty gritty.

TEC

Reaction score

I see why people would think this would happen but it would completly fail. Maybe when they finish the story arch finishes but right now it wouldn't happen as it's to small of an area to have it.

ojox the blob

Reaction score

No, there is no point in changing something this far into the series BUT the online if there is any should be one hell of an improvement, man it's so bad on Fable II, my friend refused to play with me because he had to be some nob good hero just so he didn't look like a complete retard with the evil fighting look. Terrible online choices and the online trading's just plain weird in Fable II, it's like " Yaaaaay, I'm going to give my friend XYZ a Master Longsword," and then you give it to some floating green circle, wtf is up with that?

barnumspex

barnumspex
Reaction score

id hate to see fable become an MMO it would destroy a beautiful series and make it repitative and boring

nicomon

Why?
Reaction score

barnumspex;349070 said:
id hate to see fable become an MMO it would destroy a beautiful series
I agree... and to make it even be moderately good they would have to add so much new content that it wouldn't even be fable anymore

Cain

Reaction score

nicomon;350205 said:
I agree... and to make it even be moderately good they would have to add so much new content that it wouldn't even be fable anymore

read the date this thread ended a week ago.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I wouldn't class a week old thread as dead. Two weeks probably does it for me.

striked549

Reaction score

Sandgoose;340212 said:
Can we please get a "The Future of Fable" or "Series Discussion" section on the forums, It just seems odd to see everyone's ideas for the series on a Fable III board.

I would still buy fable but it would be less funner

Status
Not open for further replies.