• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Molyneux Confirms Fable 3 Will Have Natal Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Molyneux Confirms Fable 3 Will Have Natal Support

When Peter Molyneux announced Fable 3 at this year's GamesCom, he spent a good 40 minutes subtely hinting that the title would support Natal. If you were following our live blog of it back then, surely you would have known this. To quote myself... "He's not out and out said it, but I can't help but get the feel that he's suggesting it will use Natal."
Well the inevitable happened today as Peter Molyneux confirmed that Fable 3 will support Natal in his games lecture in central London this evening.
The reports started dropping on Twitter a few hours back with Eurogamer's Johnny Minkley confirming the inevitable; that Fable 3 will "support Natal." One tweet even quotes Molyneux as saying, "we'd be pretty stupid not to use natal in Fable 3."
So then... act surprised. Don't expect it to be a fully enabled Natal game though, I think that much is clear, but expect Natal "support." Molyneux even joked that it could feature a faeces simulator. Ha, now that would start a bit of a **** storm... literally and figuratively. We're extremely interested to see how this is going to pan out. We're all for innovation.

Source

Nooo.

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score
Re: Molyneux Confirms Fable 3 Will Have Natal Support

I'm not to crazy about this. It just means on top of the price of a new video game that will likely cost $40-60, you may be forced to buy the new controller or attachment for the current controller to be able to use this natal technology. (I hope that made sense) And I'm sure just about everyone would agree with me when I say just about anything Microsoft related is over priced as it is. Hopefully, it won't be something that you have to have to play the game.

GaEv

Reaction score

How bad could it be?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

It may support Natal but im sure it wont require it. Meaning you will have the choice between either.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;344245 said:
It may support Natal but im sure it wont require it. Meaning you will have the choice between either.
my thoughts exactly.

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

um..is this the same Natal as the one where its like a Wii...but for xbox?

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Pretty much, though it takes the idea a step or two further than the Wii ever could. Anyway, I'm not surprised. Lionhead has always been an avid supporter of Natal, and they never explicitly stated that Fable III wouldn't use it. I'm just glad that we don't have to have it to play; honestly, I'm not a fan of buying extra apparatuses to play my games.

TheSouthernRiverPhoenix

noob since 10/1/09
Reaction score

Rheckameohs;344332 said:
Pretty much, though it takes the idea a step or two further than the Wii ever could. Anyway, I'm not surprised. Lionhead has always been an avid supporter of Natal, and they never explicitly stated that Fable III wouldn't use it. I'm just glad that we don't have to have it to play; honestly, I'm not a fan of buying extra apparatuses to play my games.

a step or two further?... like the first step a non-nintendo and the second something entertaining?

Status
Not open for further replies.