• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash157

Reaction score
i'm trying to gather the money needed to save people from the darkness what's the best way to get the money without having to be evil and corrupt??

Xveas

Reaction score
I answered this question the other day, but I don't mind repeating myself:

Easiest way to make money is to buy as much property as possible, at least until youre making 10k every 5 minutes. Then, before you finish playing for the night or before you go to sleep, put a rubberband around the joysticks of your 360 controller(the single rubberband connecting the two so the point towards each other. Your character will walk circles all night as your game runs while you sleep. Wake up the next morning and you'll have tons of gold to buy more property. I did this trick while making 40k every 5 minutes and after I slept one night I woke up the next morning with 8.5 million gold/ Easy.

Vash157

Reaction score
i'll try that and i apologize for making you repeat it i didn't see anything that was similar to this and me being lazy didn't feel like going through all those pages of things to find it

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
What about changing the years on your xbox? Is that still doable...?

Xveas

Reaction score
What about changing the years on your xbox? Is that still doable...?

From what I can gather, no. It's not possible. Besides, that would kinda defeat the purpose of saving 6.5 million gold before your 365 day counter runs out. Of course, the counter will only really run out if you progress the main quest any further, but you can see why they wouldn't have the ability to move time forward on this Fable.

Status
Not open for further replies.