• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Mourningwood Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

Reaction score
I'd like some help with Mourningwood missions. I have completed the game and just need to do the side quests but I don't like doing Mourningwood as I hate hollowmen so I was wondering if someone would like to help me?? My GT is: suicidaldoll so just send me a message if you're interested and you'll get a reward :) x

Kelsey

Reaction score
yeah that's fine :) what's you're gametag?? x

CharliesDad

Reaction score
GT - SteveButabi09 , mind if i take alook around ur shops aswell?

SebClem

Reaction score
Hollowmen are simples! I'm ranged - so as soon as you see the lights in the air, charge up force push and shock. The second before one of them hits you (should have about 10 within range) let her rip!

Out comes the rifle and its just a matter of shoot shoot shoot, reload and roll back, shoot shoot shoot. and repeat. By the end the big boy (who spawns other hollowmen) is in your face, have your last shot charged up (make it glow), when he's about to hit you, take the shot (or climb on his sholuders and blow his face off). Done, hollow men finished within the 30 seconds. Its quite a neat way to defeat them rather than just try and melee when you have 10 brothers coming at ya!

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score
Hollowmen are simples! I'm ranged - so as soon as you see the lights in the air, charge up force push and shock. The second before one of them hits you (should have about 10 within range) let her rip!

Out comes the rifle and its just a matter of shoot shoot shoot, reload and roll back, shoot shoot shoot. and repeat. By the end the big boy (who spawns other hollowmen) is in your face, have your last shot charged up (make it glow), when he's about to hit you, take the shot (or climb on his sholuders and blow his face off). Done, hollow men finished within the 30 seconds. Its quite a neat way to defeat them rather than just try and melee when you have 10 brothers coming at ya!
Chickenbane, fully augmented. Do it in 20! Add in Swinging Sword, fully augmented, and LV5 Fireball/Vortex, and I can do a (hero level 10) Hollow Man encounter (3 Spellcaster Elite, 2 Summoner Elite, 2 Elite, 4 Ranged) in about 10.
P.S for the complete understanding of hero levels, buy the strat. guide. Love BradyGames!

SebClem

Reaction score
alas... my love for morphed weapons is my downfall in shaving off those pesky seconds! and will is only used to give my gun room to move (hence force push). I find its more about style than timing.

Not interested in legendary!

Status
Not open for further replies.