• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Multiple Characters???

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blu phoenix

Multiple Characters???

i am sure someone may have posted this but i'll start a fresh one if that's ok with drakan. if not then good and if drakan wants to close this down then that's fine too.

from the trailer and the news that we have heard so far do you think we will play as multiple characters or maybe there are tons of different characters that we get to choose from. like the split storyline there should be different characters that we can play as unlike in the first fable and in lost chapters. what do you guys think. do you think there will be? and do you think there should be and possibly how many characters should we play as?

JBL

Saber
Reaction score
Re: Multiple Characters???

Mutiple characters...hm..interesting. It would be nice to choose. And if every single character had thier own different good/bad storylines...

B

blu phoenix

yep..glad you agree..now if we can get some other people........well soon enough....

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Yep. Soon enough.

SorenSwift

Berserker
Reaction score

I would like to choose from characters but not switch during the game, I hate that a lot. ruins a game for me, now if you chose a character at the beginning and then your story was based with freedom on that character. Like certain characters would have quests others wont would be sweet and ultimately make the game longer.

Eclipse

The Legend
Reaction score

i agree with soren

A

Arckon

multiple charactors hmmm intriging

A

Arckon

A king sould wear his jewel incrested crown right, plus I got tired of getting drunk, wait, braine storm, what if in Fable 2 you could fight a group of barbarians inasia, thats if you can travel to different contenents, and kill a barbarian king, and lead that tribe

B

blu phoenix

Arckon said:
A king sould wear his jewel incrested crown right, plus I got tired of getting drunk, wait, braine storm, what if in Fable 2 you could fight a group of barbarians inasia, thats if you can travel to different contenents, and kill a barbarian king, and lead that tribe

ah brain storming...now there is an idea..

B

blu phoenix

welcome...would do quite nicely in the game i think..

I

Ivan

This is bad news.I prefer 2 characters - male and female with different stories.
And instead of many characters i prefer more customisation.

B

blu phoenix

Ivan said:
This is bad news.I prefer 2 characters - male and female with different stories.
And instead of many characters i prefer more customisation.

well if that's how you feel then it's fine with me.;):D

A

Arckon

It's your opinion what right do we have to make you change your mind.

B

blu phoenix

Arckon said:
It's your opinion what right do we have to make you change your mind.
nicely said there arc.;)

B

blu phoenix

welcome...well the creators might have multiple characters in the game...*sigh* who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.