• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My character won't have sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdma44

Reaction score
I married Elise and bought a house, but whenever I hold her hand, take her to our bed, choose unprotected sex, and then sleep there, nothing happens. Isn't there supposed to be a temporary black screen with the sounds of sexy time in the background? I keep trying but my character just wakes up like he would in any other bed, and Elise is gone. I have noticed however that Elise lets go of my hand by herself whenever the menu asking if I want unprotected/protected sex pops up. It still lets me choose unprotected, but she is no longer holding my hand, so nothing happens! This is also the case with prostitutes and anybody I try to get in bed with. Is this a bug? A problem other people are experiencing? I couldn't find anything on it, so I may be in a unique situation..which stinks!!

Michael0100101

Reaction score
It sounds like a bug of some sort. This is just a random though, but maybe try sleeping a bunch of ties, than try to sleep with someone. By the way I love the music that plays, it makes me chuckle.

tdma44

Reaction score
That's what people tell me. I guess I'll just go on over to youtube and see just what this music is. I must know what it is like to have sex in fable!

Reaction score
Try to do things for her maybe a realtionship quest or something?
Try using condom's on prostitutes...And if no one still doesn't do anything you might have to be
a virgin forever in the game lol but seriously it's probably just a bug?

Forsvars

Reaction score
The same thing happens to me too, Tdma44. I think this is the way "it's" supposed to happen. I don't see how they could implement the sex another way.

tdma44

Reaction score
I have since adopted six children, and will keep adopting unless the game restricts me. If my wife won't have sex with me, then I will put every single child in Bowerstone industrial under her care. She shall be punished for her insolence! I also plan on moving her to the dweller camp and farting on her face every now and again.

Meilf

Reaction score
When you select uprotected or protected you are supposed to press "A" on that selection, do not go back up and select morning etc... I am not sure if that's you're problem or not, maybe it's just something to do with Elise. I kept clicking on the morning thing for a while, stupid, huh?

Shadowkat31

Reaction score
I have since adopted six children, and will keep adopting unless the game restricts me. If my wife won't have sex with me, then I will put every single child in Bowerstone industrial under her care. She shall be punished for her insolence! I also plan on moving her to the dweller camp and farting on her face every now and again.
LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.