• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My dilemma...

C

chrisangelo

My dilemma...

Hi everyone I'm Chris:D. I have Fable TLC (Xbox) since the first day it came out on the console. I'm new to Fable modding, but after a week of "accidents" and wiki, I learned a few things to manage my way with FE and Xbox XML, and modded few things on my game:p.
My dilemma is as follows: I can't open cscriptdef entries. Here's how I proceed:
1- I open FE
2- I open names.bin, then game.bin
3- I open script.bin
4- I click on the CScriptDef treeview which gives two entries: 0 - (CScriptDef) and 597 - (CScriptDef).
now none of those entries would open. it gives me a "Error Parsing Entry: Buffer Underrun Reading CDefName".
I tried opening extra files in the following order:
FE--->names--->game--->graphics--->textures--->scripts, but same result. I tried many XML and its still as is:(. Somebody help me:'(!!!
thanks in advance!!

jwc2200

Reaction score
Re: My dilemma...

I hate this see this post go so long unanswered. I wish I could help, but I know nothing about xbox. Hopefully a modder who uses it will come on soon.

Good luck

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I didn't think you could mod on xbox.:unsure: Wish I could help you, too.

C

chrisangelo

thank you guys for your concern and support :) . I'm crossing fingers hoping that somebody will look around my problem and help me resolve it :blush: ...

P

PiNo RoKr

Well i knew that you could mod the xbox
But me, i sold my xbox and got a 360
so i USED to have my xbox and i modded Fable
but can't anymore,

I will try and find information to help you.
If i do i will PM you k?

C

chrisangelo

that would be awesome PiNo RoKr :D ! Thanks!

C

chrisangelo

sorry for bumping up my topic, but I'm desperate, and I think I've reached the bottom :'( . I can't find a logical reason to why script.bin gives me error parsing entry buffer :(
any help would be much appreciated