• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MY IDEAL FABLE 2

Hammer

Mojorojo
Reaction score
MY IDEAL FABLE 2

I played fable 2 , not only this but I fu**ing paid for fable 2! peter you old codger you let me down, and after Fable 1 was so well designed. A: the guns make fable feel like world war 2!
B:I hate the victorian ideas,
C:The game was a let down, even the hero was a mute and Reaver was bi!

I wanted it to be more medievally, with more of a sword and bow theme, I would also love if there was some sort of war going on, the bowerstone army vs Luciens army! Something along those lines..

I wanted Theresa to still be a little girl, but an adult in mind. I wanted the sword of aeons to be a legendary weapon and I wanted the people to talk! I wanted endless possibilities, not just a list of what you can and cannot do! I wanted you to be able to get followers and start villages, make up new jobs and climb onto rooftops (even though I hate assassins creed 1!2 is O.K) I wanted to be able to get arrested and thrown in prison, not just given some shi**y community service!

All in all the game was a let down, they side tracked from Fable TLC and I wanted the bordello to return.Also I wanted a desert, openly free forests and dancing lepricorns LOL forget about that last one...[/COLOR]

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Re: MY IDEAL FABLE 2

I think we had better weaponry in world war II. Watch the bashing of bi's and homo's, theres a lot of them here with influence(I am straight however). Insulting Assassins Creed will get you attacked by the Daemon, the biggest Assassins Creed fan here.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure you won't get much backup with this. Pretty much everyone liked Fable 2. It was creative and personal. People liked the guns, and it's not supposed to be mid evil, it's 500 years after the first one, you have to be a little more open minded about it. I didn't like the idea of guns to begin with, but then I grew to like them. There are some downsides to the game, but you're asking a lot from one game. There were also changing consoles, which takes mucho time. You pretty much just want more, there doesn't seem anything you want to change (except the guns). It's fine that you don't like it, but you didn't really bring anything effective to the table. Peter's not about to read your mind and put a bunch of extraneous things in it to appease you. You just have to wait for Fable 3...which I can't wait for >D

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

Hammer;374437 said:
I played fable 2 , not only this but I fu**ing paid for fable 2! peter you old codger you let me down, and after Fable 1 was so well designed. A: the guns make fable feel like world war 2!
B:I hate the victorian ideas,
C:The game was a let down, even the hero was a mute and Reaver was bi!

I wanted it to be more medievally, with more of a sword and bow theme, I would also love if there was some sort of war going on, the bowerstone army vs Luciens army! Something along those lines..

I wanted Theresa to still be a little girl, but an adult in mind. I wanted the sword of aeons to be a legendary weapon and I wanted the people to talk! I wanted endless possibilities, not just a list of what you can and cannot do! I wanted you to be able to get followers and start villages, make up new jobs and climb onto rooftops (even though I hate assassins creed 1!2 is O.K) I wanted to be able to get arrested and thrown in prison, not just given some shi**y community service!

All in all the game was a let down, they side tracked from Fable TLC and I wanted the bordello to return.Also I wanted a desert, openly free forests and dancing lepricorns LOL forget about that last one...[/COLOR]

Ok, lets see here.

-Hero is a mute. Wasn't the hero also mute in the first fable? Besides no voice is better which lets you imagine what kind of voice the character actually has. If you want voices play another game.

-Victorian ideas/not medieval. Well it's not that bad, besides the original Fable wasn't that medieval-ly.

-Reaver is Bi. So what he doesn't last longer than one hour in the game.

-War. I don't think Bowerstone has an army besides the infinite number of guards they have.

-Therasa = old. 500 years isn't easy on a person's body, no matter how old they are(remember scythe?)

-Sword of Aeons. according to the story chosen by Lionhead(which is the good side of the story), the Hero threw the sword into the portal.

-People don't talk. They do, yes they mostly have the same lines, but it's
better than nothing.

- No endless possiblities. Can't argue with that, but no game has endless possibilites, noone(except maybe stuff like oblivion and fallout 3 which still have to end one way or another)

-No followers, you can get a villager to follow you, but we all know what will happen. Besides, you are the greatest hero ever, you don't need a dumbwitted follower.

-Start villages. That would have been hard but since you king in Fable III you might be able to make villages. But otherwise just buy every single house, and guess what, your very own village!

-Make up new jobs. You can't just make up something like that before just ask yourself this: Do you know how hard it is to script a game?

-Climb onto rooftops. To do what stare at the view? There would be much up there, and it would make the game even more buggy.(How could you not like AC? this is a question)

-Get thrown into prison. To do what? Make a month ingame pass by? which will only take 5 seconds after you went on mass murder? It is this way so if you commit a crime, you have to repay it yourself, not the hero.

-Bordello. Who needs a bordello? be Albions best looking guy and most people will sleep with you for free, and what do you think BloodStone is for then?

-Open free forest/Desert. Have you seen a desert in the United Kingom? No.
(Albion is basically UK) And isn't Brightwood and Bower lake enough?

Before you complain about something, think about it first.
Yes, I can understand why your unhappy, but people can't pack everything they want in a game, Fable II lags sometime on my xbox, so I won't imagine if they pushed over the xbox's capacity.