• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My impression of the game (No spoilers, promise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

XCRmonger

Reaction score
Wow. I loved it. I loved the game play, I really loved the more in-depth interaction. I liked that it wasn't as easy as the last one. I felt more challenged but not overwhelmed. The story line was great, the characters were solid. I really love that they gave the hero (you) more depth.

I really, really loved it. Can't wait for some DLC :D

XCRmonger

Reaction score
I didn't want to reveal too much :blush:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
really, you liked the main character having dialogue?
odd. i kind of hate it, it feels like the character i wanna play as is being force fed his role. a lot of features in fable 3 have been giving me that same impression.

XCRmonger

Reaction score
I always really hated that my character stood there in silence without any expression.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
well...you could always use your lute. :lol:

maybe they should throw in interpretive dance instead of dialogue for your hero in Fable IV

XCRmonger

Reaction score
I love games that feel like a story, I guess :D Anyone else think the "tickle" and "hug" expression used on the kids is adorable? :p

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
I love games that feel like a story, I guess :D Anyone else think the "tickle" and "hug" expression used on the kids is adorable? :p

I'm supprised no-one complained about the interaction with the kids... :blink:

madferit

Reaction score
I did really hope you could manage your kingdom more in dept like change taxes/road types/building types/improve your army's weapons & armors/force everyone to wear an uniform to college/force everyone to be a vegetarian/bla/etc anytime u wanted...sadly enough you couldnt....wot I missed most when playing the game was management dept

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
Why would they complain? What did you not like about it, out of curiosity?

A few things: I can't lead them anywhere, I can't perform some things like shaking hands! Why!?

XCRmonger

Reaction score
I think it's to protect the kids from players doing bad things to them, like killing them, leading them off and abandoning them, trying to kill them. You know there are those out there who would do it.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
I think it's to protect the kids from players doing bad things to them, like killing them, leading them off and abandoning them, trying to kill them. You know there are those out there who would do it.

Yeah I guess. Still seems like a shame...

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
So that's why you haven't been posting. I think your the first person I've seen that hasn't said:
Well... that was the worst 15 minutes of my life. I completed the main story. I got nothing on the road to rule. I could't even buy houses. I never had any villagers left and I hated every last bit of it.

Well they would probably abbreviate every word and jumble them up a bit, like Yoda!

XCRmonger

Reaction score
Heh. I took my sweet time. I worked, earned money, bought houses, explored every corner, hunted gnomes.... I had a good chunk of change going by the time I made it to the throne.

Langston

Reaction score
I actually loved it also. But i will say i hated it the first play through cause all i did was rush threw it.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I'm quite enjoying the game myself. My work life/social life has kept me from having a huge session of play-time. I only just got into the second gate on the road to rule. I do really like the game, but I think there are some parts they've messed up on. But hopefully soon some DLC will come out, or even a patch to fix up some of the bugs.

Reaction score
Well if you have read my other thread with me and a couple of other people talkin about how my son came out black and how ****edd i was, so i left his ass in the desert in aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.