• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My shops are a fail.

Yoak

Jellysquasher
Reaction score
My shops are a fail.

If you buy a building shop, not a stand, like the potion shop, do you have to hire people? I have no one working in them. I own the potion, general store, and furniture shop, and they all have no one working.

Also, when you do have people working, is it added normally like stands, or do you have to pick it up from the cashiers?

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score
Re: My shops are a fail.

Those people probably died off but you just get the rent every five minutes (real time) like everything else...you don't need anyone working in them, it's automatic. Either it's a glitch or the people will come back later.

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

You may have killed them, but that won't (or rather shouldn't) affect revenue. The only downside is that I'm fairly certain there's no way to buy from that shop again. I don't think there's any form of hiring necessary.

Also, all revenue from rents, shops, and stalls is added automatically every 5 minutes. You'll notice that as you buy up more property (assuming you rent them out) that the amount of gold added goes up. It's the same as the money that appears over your head, but increases as you have more properties bringing in revenue.

You can also pick it up at the cashiers, technically. That's not really the same as what's added on automatically, but every so often the registers "refresh" and you can take a cut of money from them.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

ninja'd?...maybe