• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My story

How was it?

• Very Good, u Use English good enough (and also made me laugh :))

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Goood! u have some skills dude (or not u just wrote it good)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Bad man! try to write something!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Worst story i've ever seen, it sucks!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
B

Bethrezen

My story

Umm okay this is going to look like a tory but dont forget its not :p its just a... its just a story about when im trying to write english words in a correct way but read carefully... it takes some attentions about drinking too much (this one goes for you Mr.DD :))

1-Uhm-hmm... Once upon a time, there was a "young boy" named Britney.. this boy was the son of mighty drinker.. the Barr-Man

2-One day, Barr-Man's boss, gave him an order to not to drink, he'll drink, he'll die..And then, that night he drinked, just because to show Britney, he is the best drinker..His boss's men arrived and killed the Barr-Man, When Britney saw this he felt something in him.. He felt anger, and... and... and VENGEANCE!

3-Barr-Man's close friend, Mann-Bar helped the boy to get to the house..

4-Years have passed, the Britney's mother, Drunkk-Woman killed, just because she didnt cleaned the tavern... Now, Britney is 30 years old and he is ready to get vengeance from the "BOSS"

5-He came to the town of the BOSS, he was ready to kill "her" but first he had to dance like his father, like a gorilla, just like the old days ...

6-Then! in a moment, he saw her! he saw the BOSS, he saw the mos dangerous girl in the world and because of that, he screamed and jumped to the air!

7-He looked at her and then, nothing was happened, because he knew, she was just a BOSS looking christmass president.. so he left the town.. screamed.. screamed in pain for vengeance..

8-Then! he have become a Psycho Killer.. some call him Britney the Deathbringer.. some call him, Britney the Spearuser.. but he wants them to call him as, the DEMON!

9-Then, he realised he is old, and realised something much more important... He was about to take a screenshot without VSYNC, Full Texture, Full Mesh, Full Shadow, Full Effects and Anti-Aliasing x4!! He wasn't knowing what he was about to do...

10-At last.. the time has come to open the VSYNC, Full Texture, Full Mesh, Full Shadow, Full Effects and Anti-Aliasing x4... he has oppened.. and something that he wasn't waiting had become....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

sooo how was that :)?? i know i cant use English very well, but its enough for me.. now read it :) and of course look at the photos.. and dont be afraid!! to be continued...

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: My story

Cool idea using Fable photos in the story +rep

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Bethrezen;52421 said:
it takes some attentions about drinking too much (this one goes for you Mr.DD :))

:D Hahaha! Epic Quote!

Oh and I don't really understand whats going on in the story, especially the last part.

B

Bethrezen

lol! in the last part, he is understanding that someones going to take a screenshot, then he realises that the VSYNC and textures and meshes and shadows and effects and anti-aliasing is off, so he opens them and.. to be continued ;)

if i can get ******starchild, the cat and the space ace too this story will be completed :p

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

They are on their way ^_^

B

Bethrezen

superb :) // i know its hard to do them (i made my face tattoo about 30-40 minutes :ninja: but in the end.. it's worth)

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

He should be finishing them now, as I have completed the other tattoos ^_^

(If you want a custom tattoo, just click on my sig and request one)

B

Bethrezen

11-Years have passed since his family was slayed by the Bandit group, called the Butchers... he waited to kill them for years and years... now, he have come to kill them all.. Yes, he is in the camp of the BOSS

12-He stared at the fire, and remembered his family, his life, his destiny... he saw 3 people.. they weren't simple bandits.. they were the slayers of his father and mother!!

13-He could have killed them without touching them.. but! there's no need to be quiet anymore, if war they want, they are going to get it!He said this is going to be dirty for them, what a shame... *cough*

14-Then.. the time have come for him.. he was ready for this, he shout at them and get BeRzErK

15-When he was smashing their skulls to the ground, one of the begged for mercy, but he didn't listened to him and make him torture "without mercy, without emotion"..

16-After that bloody torture, the guy told him the BOSS's tent's location.. so he went there.. and when he get there, he saw someone familiar to him...

17-Someone appeared from the shadows.. it was his friend... the Blood-Ace, he came there to kill the BOSS too because he was threating his whole job..When he saw the Demon, they talked for long.. and the day was over.Now, they were going to find other friends and "try" to kill the BOSS...

(To be continued)

uhm :D damn this was short i know it.. but in the next chapters, it is going to be better :D and the tattoos were awesome (thanks to droded for the tattoos, in the next chapters, we are going to see all of them :))