• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My thoughts and Ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phatshadow

Re: My thoughts and Ideas.

ahhhhhh a simple way to have armor rating and make everyone happy!!!!
the game neds armor fable2 clothes sucked so much i could take it. everything you wear makes you look fat. have multiple pieces of armor with the same armor rating.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Yes, everything made you look fat, but the cure for that is not armor. Assuming that time progresses still further isntead of going back or something, armor makes even LESS sense in-game.

And armor ratings have never been a really big part of Fable (I think they were in Fable 1, but had no major effects. Hell, I did most quests naked for the easy boast). As weapons technology advances, personal armor gets less relevant until it gets more relevant again. Probably not a constant, but our tech followed that path so why not Fable?

R

Razorback

And I'm not sure why everyone's so down on the clothes in Fable 2. I've managed to put together some pretty cool outfits on both males and females. How it affects my attractiveness rating isn't really a factor for me either. Don't much care about armour.

As for the "rape" expression - it wouldn't matter if it was done in a non-graphic way, it'd still be tasteless and a good way to get the game banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.