• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my wife is missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItZCrazzeJoe

Reaction score
i married elise about halfway through the game and after the final battle she dissapeared. it says she's "amorous" and it says im still married to her but she isnt there. also my kid isnt there either. can someone explain to me why this is happening and/or how to fix it?

Faedil

Reaction score
might be a glitch. you could try moving house to see if they reappear in the new home...just a thought

SeancyB

I'm your huckleberry, that's just my game
Reaction score
This happened to me just recently. Kinda sucks. I was married to someone else and had a daughter with her. I hadn't visited them for a while and when I went back they were gone. I moved them to Hunter's Lodge just to be sure and they were definitely gone. I got fed up and tried to divorce her and it wouldn't even let me do that. I hit the button and it's as if I hadn't done anything. I did let someone into my game a long time ago and he started killing everyone in the town. It was the same town that my wife was in. I guess it's possible that he could have shot her. I don't know though.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
The one mildly attractive lesbian I found in Albion is missing now because of this glitch. :p

Granola Butt

Reaction score
Why does this keep happening? I married Elliot and he disappeared like right after I married him. I was about to leave for Aurora and I wanted to go visit him beforehand, and I couldn't find him. I looked everywhere, and I even left and came back and I still couldn't find him. We lived in Bowerstone Market so I don't think he was killed. I tried moving him into the castle after I became queen but it won't let me do anything with the castle besides repair it. It says I've only payed 25 in family upkeep (so one day), but it also says I'm still in a relationship. So idk what the hell happened to him. :blink:

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Yeah Elise is gone too. Moved her and two kids to the castle and only my kids are coming to me. Can't find Elise anywhere. So, where is this so-called "patch" that's going to fix this game?

Greyhaven

Reaction score
Ok, she walked up on me in the kitchen. Well, at least she's where she belongs. hehheh. Make me dinner, Elise. :D Just kidding, ladies.

Fang-tan

Scanque
Reaction score
I've found that if your family is in Bowerstone when you do the fight at the end, they will most likely 'die' and you won't be able to find them. But if this happens before that, then I don't know.

kl241

Fable Farmer
Reaction score
Speaking of disappearing people.
I cant seem to find my villager i created on the pc, to be sent to my xbox. Any ideas???

Status
Not open for further replies.