• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need 3 Weapons For Achievement

Status
Not open for further replies.

diddy is rad

Reaction score
I need the Skorm's Justice, Beadle's Cutlass and Jack's Hammer

I have these weapons to trade:

Swords: The Cassanova, The Love Sword, The Merchant's Bodyguard, Mr Stabby, Slimquick, Souldrinker, The Swinging Sword

Hammers: Aurora's Shield, Dragonbone Hammer, Faerie Hammer of the Moon King, Hammer of Wilmageddon, Lunarium Pounder, Mallett's Mallet, Scythe's Warhammer, Sorrow's Fist, Tannar's Glory, Trollblight and The TYPO

Rifles: Arkwright's Flintlock, The Equaliser, Facemelter, The Hero's Companion, Ol' Malice, The Sandgoose, Shrieking Pilgrim, Simmons's Shotgun, Swift Irregular

Pistols: The Barnumificator, Bloodcraver, The Bonesmasher, Chickenbane, Dead Ned's Revolver, Holy Vengeance, Mirian's Mutilator, Reaver Industries Perforator, Tee Killer Shooter

I'll trade any combination of these weapons for the three weapons I need. If you want money, I have that.

I also have an extra Cook's Hat I can trade.

robotcory

Reaction score
I can give you all 3 of those. I need money on one of my profiles. Ideal would be in the some of like 6-7 million but as long as it's a couple million I am willing to hook you up. Gamertag is Cory Pop

diddy is rad

Reaction score
Yeah, I can give you 7 million.

When is a good time to do this?

robotcory

Reaction score
I am online now and I can be ready in 10-15 minutes if you are able.

diddy is rad

Reaction score
Yeah, I am playing Call of Duty. I'll add you. Just send me a message when you are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.