• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Help ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

ELLIPSIS

Reaction score
How do u have an orgy in fable 3? I don't have a whore house i rebuilt the orphanage cuz im good. need help with Swinging sword

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
Weird, I just posted this in another thread about this too:

Easiest way is with prostitutes, you go up to them and interact and there should be a 'Sex Invite' option using RB. I had a big problem with this at first until I found out the hookers have to be in a certain location for you to be able to invite them. When you find one (if you have the brothel it shouldn't be a problem) wait for them to do the little pose they do before you interact- seems like you can only get the invite option when they do that for some reason. After you've invited them, you don't need to hold their hand, they'll just follow you. Go around til you have as many people as you want and then go to a bed and hit A and then choose if you want protected or unprotected. I spent forever getting four hookers and then had one leave at the bed because I chose unprotected and they declined. Didn't know that could happen until that moment.

For the weapons upgrades you need four other people besides yourself so it's possible to do without the brothel, there's two hookers in the mercenary camp and two in Bowerstone Old Quarter.

CodoDeMono

Reaction score
Also, should add that you should return the prostitutes to the place they came from too so you can do it again if you need to. I did it for the Swinging Sword and then got the Reaver pistol thing and because I hadn't returned my hookers to the Merc camp when I went back they weren't there anymore. This may fix itself over time but I haven't had the time to check that yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.