• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Help Can't find Elise *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

aman

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Basically I wanna hook up with elise again I already done the quest where you save her from them kidnappers an kissed her at the end.. then after that i forgot about her and i finished the game I had a ****ed up ending everyone is dead its like a ghost town.. can i still find elise or is she dead?
and if i put money in the treasurey will the people start respawning ?
Please help guys

appreciate it

Xveas

Reaction score
Other people have been asking this question as well. I haven't encountered the "massive amount of dead people" due to the lack of money in my treasury yet, but I am pretty certain it is irreversible. Once you go through with the final battle, I'm pretty sure your decisions have been set in stone, and no amount of donating to the treasury afterwards will change that.

Onto your other question about Elise. If you can't find her, and you didn't have the required amount of gold in your treasury before the final quest mission, then the chances that she died are good. I know for a fact that even your families/spouses/and children alike can die in this battle as well if you didn't save enough. Even main characters such as Ben, Page and everyone else can die as well I believe.

Facedog25

Reaction score
If she isn't dead because of your decisions, she can be found in front of the orphanage/brothel in BStone Industrial. If she isn't standing there waiting for you, the darkness got her.

Status
Not open for further replies.