• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

need help getting the weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartidus44

Reaction score
i have over a 1000 weapons in total, i am willing to help out people get the all weapons achievement, all you have to do is send me a message with what weapons you have then i will send you a message with my other account that has them and i will give you the ones you are missing. i would have you go straight to my main account but for some reason i cant send messages from it. so for now send a message to PoorMaster 400, that is my side account and my main account is Reddragoon44

Sertr

Reaction score
i send a message(friend request) on PoorMaster 400
nad on main account too
Sertr Cz

BlackShuck063

If it bleeds, we can kill it...
Reaction score
i have over a 1000 weapons in total, i am willing to help out people get the all weapons achievement, all you have to do is send me a message with what weapons you have then i will send you a message with my other account that has them and i will give you the ones you are missing. i would have you go straight to my main account but for some reason i cant send messages from it. so for now send a message to PoorMaster 400, that is my side account and my main account is Reddragoon44
will do i just need the sandgoose and the chef hat to get all achievements. hope you can help me out. thanks....:lol:

nXivirus

Reaction score
hi may i have these if its nt to much trouble, 1- Avo’s Lamentation
o Legendary Sword #6: Beadle’s Cutlass
* Hammers
o Legendary Hammer #1: Jack’s Hammer
o Legendary Hammer #2: The Tenderise
o Legendary Hammer #4: The TYPO
o Legendary Hammer #6: Hammer of Wilmageddon

* Pistols
o Legendary Pistol #2: Chickenban
o Legendary Pistol #6: Tee Killer Shooter
* Rifles
o Legendary Rifle #2: Skorm’s Justice
o Legendary Rifle #5: Simmons Shotgun

i sent i messege list and friends request to poorm acount and f request to ur main, thanks for adding me, hopefully wel be on at same time at some point lol

Eduardo

Reaction score
Thanks in advance this is so helpful and generous

Bob Harskins

Reaction score
All i need's a Swinging Sword, so if u'd give me one thanks, I'll message Poor m later. -Scratchy Bob

Bob Harskins

Reaction score
any chance you could just lend me 10 weapons and il trade them back to you, and then give you the sword as thanx
Yea, But sword first, then u can have 10, because i'll have the achievement and won't care

nXivirus

Reaction score
ok butr please do trade me the weapons i need after, i bin screwed round loads on live, i just want achieve, im onlive now, add me gt nXivirus

nXivirus

Reaction score
I'll b online n 30 minutes and do it then.
ok kool
heres what i need by the way
Swords

o Legendary Sword #2: Avo’s Lamentation
o Legendary Sword #6: Beadle’s Cutlass
* Hammers
o Legendary Hammer #1: Jack’s Hammer
o Legendary Hammer #2: The Tenderise
o Legendary Hammer #4: The TYPO
o Legendary Hammer #6: Hammer of Wilmageddon

* Pistols
o Legendary Pistol #2: Chickenbane