• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need help? Just ASK!!!

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Need help? Just ASK!!!

Orite everybody, if you have any questions about anything in both Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters, just ask me!

I have finished both games at least seven times each (not including CPU version), and know every little secret there is in these two games... heck! I even know about the 'Fabled' Dragon Island, the Sandgoose of Fable 1, and the Secrets of the 'Better Bard'!

Demon doors, hidden quests, dig spots, glitches, anything you wish!

Interested? Just ask!

(Note to admins: How do I make this thread sticky?)

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score
Re: Need help? Just ASK!!!

bump bump bump

FableFan4

Reaction score

is fable and fable the lost chapters to different games? i just want to know if so far the only games in the series is fable the lost chapters and fable2, or if there is more

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I've finished TLC and Fable 2 24 times each. Suck it. I know more than you. I win.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

^Heh, made me laugh xd

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

JohnDoe;354275 said:
Dragon Island is real and was found in the original game through modding. A gallery was put together for a painfully stupid member of ours long ago.
Better Bard is actually Talentless Bard, an either unfinished or removed side-quest. There are still assets for this quest.
Sandgoose is bogus myth.
Singing Sword is also bogus myth, please don't mention either of these ever again.

Moderators and Admins are the ones who sticky threads. This is so that forums aren't filled entirely with threads that users think should be stickied.Read the rules.It's not like there are so many posts made in a day that your thread will be lost forever right after you make it. Plus filler posts are annoying.

Recently, you've been spreading erroneous information. I don't think you mean to but that doesn't change the fact that it's wrong. In this thread for example, the problem is not OS-specific. It's related to damages to the disc and whether or not the drive is able to read it. Nothing else. And in this thread where you mentioned that it was either a sharpening or piercing augment, where everyone else had already said piercing only, it is only a piercing augment.

And for the coup de grace, if someone wants to know something, they'll ask. Just not in a designated thread. They'll ask without looking because they never look before asking. It's always in a new thread even though there is another thread made five minutes prior with the exact same questions and answers. Everyone think they have a unique problem and that only the highest of Fable scholars could possibly hope to solve it when that is never the case. Questions come in waves, first it will be someone asking about the singing sword, then it will be someone asking about the whereabouts of the singing sword, then it will be someone asking about the origins of the singing sword, then it will be someone who points out the mod that is unfortunately called the singing sword in a video on YouTube but without realizing that it's a mod, then there will be someone who falsely affirms on no valid grounds that the singing sword exists, that the video is proof, that Peter would never lie, and anyone who said otherwise is blatantly wrong. But all of these come in new threads, no one looks for existing threads.

er.... thanks. I'll go and read the rules right up

The one about Dragon Island, it looks like a mod

The one about the disc problems, I DID say it might, I wasn't sure...

And I stand firm on the piercing/sharpening augments! I've gotten it several times already. No more said

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

JohnDoe;354511 said:
Getting there was achieved through modding using the teleporter 'trick', since there was no way to get there in the game by default. But we have no way to add completely new regions to the game, we certainly didn't have such capabilities four years ago either.

That's very true... Thank God we have mods! People used to say that there WAS a way to get there by going to the edge of the Hook Coast map, but these are just words... you'll only find yourself stuck in nothingness

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Daniel Ray;354508 said:
And I stand firm on the piercing/sharpening augments! I've gotten it several times already. No more said

Prove it.

10 characters....

FableFan4

Reaction score

Necromancer11;354416 said:
I've finished TLC and Fable 2 24 times each. Suck it. I know more than you. I win.

a) you don't know how many times i have played it

b) wow you have played fable 2 24 times, big woop! i bet your mother is so proud

c)for those of you who are not very bright, "b)" was pure sarcasm

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^I was purposefully being a dick to him because he's being very arrogant about his knowledge of the game when he obviously has some bits of incorrect information about it. Grow a brain.