• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need silver keys

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chapters

Need silver keys

Need some keys anyone have any tips on finding some?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Need silver keys

Not a problem, happy to help.

Welcome to the forums by the way ^_^

For any more info refer to our main page:

http://www.projectego.net/

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Welcome to the Fable Community Forums, Chapters. :)

S

Smiley7853

Also you can use the silver key trick if ya wanna be lasey

S

Smiley7853

O.K., use this sparingly if you are far in the game. It works VERY well if you havent passed the rose cottage quest. First you take the quest. What you do is save right before you enter the rose cottage area. Once you get inside you use your spade to dig in the ring of flowers, get the key, herosave, then reload the file you saved outside rose cottage. You still have the silver key that you dug up, however since you were midquest, the same key reloads again and again. Just go back in, dig it up, hero save, then reload. you can do this as many times as you like. also works with other items. makes me reallly, really want to try to get both the sword of aeons and avos tear at the same time....

all youd have to do is choose to kill your sister, take the sword, heriosave, reload choose not to kill your sister, look in the grave, and get avos tear.... Wonder if it would work.... too far now, I would have to start a new quest.... hmmm

Anyway, you gotta use this sparingly, cause you can corrupt the save file if you use it too much, Id say dont exceed + 10 keys or youll blow it. Happy saving. :p

EDITED - Dark Drakan

V

Vegeta

Smiley7853 said:
O.K., use this sparingly if you are far in the game. It works VERY well if you havent passed the rose cottage quest. First you take the quest. What you do is save right before you enter the rose cottage area. Once you get inside you use your spade to dig in the ring of flowers, get the key, herosave, then reload the file you saved outside rose cottage. You still have the silver key that you dug up, however since you were midquest, the same key reloads again and again. Just go back in, dig it up, hero save, then reload. you can do this as many times as you like. also works with other items. makes me reallly, really want to try to get both the sword of aeons and avos tear at the same time....

all youd have to do is choose to kill your sister, take the sword, heriosave, reload choose not to kill your sister, look in the grave, and get avos tear.... Wonder if it would work.... too far now, I would have to start a new quest.... hmmm

Anyway, you gotta use this sparingly, cause you can corrupt the save file if you use it too much, Id say dont exceed + 10 keys or youll blow it. Happy saving. :p

EDITED - Dark Drakan
I gotta try that.

F

flea

i used that method u can get a total amount of 19 keyes before it freezes idk wat it does on pc but on xbox it freezes and on 360 it sends u to the dashboard with an error message

Status
Not open for further replies.